241 Hans
167 Beau (unsure of trading)
265 Gala
063 Mint
123 Fuchsia

10 Maggie
20 Billy
30 Louie (EU)

Feel free to send any kind of offer, I'm pretty flexible. General rules are popular cards for other populars, multiple cards for a popular or WA, WA for WA, etc blah blah blah. EUs aren't worth as much so I'm willing to trade them for normal cards.

I will only trade within the US at this time.
Please DM me or leave a comment on this post if you want to trade. I will send photos of my cards with my username and I expect you to do the same.
If you have 0 feedback I probably won't trade with you unless you're willing to send out your cards first.

Thanks for reading! :D

Last edited:
Hello! Would you be interested I trading the following cards?:

191 Marcel for 123 Fucshia
137 Cookie for 170 Ruby

Thanks so much for your time! :)

Hey there, I'm back to do a couple trades. I'm currently looking for:

021 Portia
159 Zell (priority)
139 Blaire
333 Lolly *

I have:

138 Sly
150 Coco * (only trading for Lolly)
086 Chief
398 Angus
178 Hugh
155 Butch
Stitches (Amiibo Festival)
241 Hans
258 Daisy
167 Beau

265 Gala
063 Mint
123 Fuchsia

10 Maggie
20 Billy
30 Louie (EU)
48 Cleo (EU)
49 Ike

Feel free to send any kind of offer, I'm pretty flexible. General rules are popular cards for other populars, multiple cards for a popular or WA, WA for WA, etc blah blah blah. EUs aren't worth as much so I'm willing to trade them for normal cards.

I will only trade within the US at this time.
Please DM me or leave a comment on this post if you want to trade. I will send photos of my cards with my username and I expect you to do the same.
If you have 0 feedback I probably won't trade with you unless you're willing to send out your cards first.

Thanks for reading! :D

I have #21 Portia if you would like to trade for #398 Angus. I am just starting to look at what I have again and looking to work on my collection. DM for an address exchange if this is an acceptable offer. Thanks.

I have #21 Portia if you would like to trade for #398 Angus. I am just starting to look at what I have again and looking to work on my collection. DM for an address exchange if this is an acceptable offer. Thanks.
I'm sorry but I just found a trade for Portia earlier! Good luck and thanks for the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back