• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Voting Closed!] The Bell Tree People’s Choice Awards 2016

But you're already a senior member. 1,658 posts in a little more than 2 months. You should win the best spammer award.

I'm pretty sure I had much more than 1.6k posts during my first two months. I'd turn myself in for Best Spammer if I still posted at that rate.

Oh man, look at this rough and tough action going on heeeeree. I was reading the above comments about there not being a pokemon category "DISCRIMINATION" LOL, see you on the fields booooys & girls >; )

But you're already a senior member. 1,658 posts in a little more than 2 months. You should win the best spammer award.

Doesn't change the fact I barely joined just in early October! And what you call "spamming", I call "thoroughly enjoying this site".

Thanks everyone for your participation so far! I've been getting a good amount of votes so thats good.

Currently every category has candidates voted, but a lot of them are in need of more votes; for example: The gaming categories are looking a little emptier in comparison, Best username and Most missed have 2 or 3 people tied, and some don't have a clear winner yet!

Please don't make me be a tie breaker and vote !!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for your participation so far! I've been getting a good amount of votes so thats good.

Currently every category has candidates voted, but a lot of them are in need of more votes; for example: The gaming categories are looking a little emptier in comparison, Best username and Most missed have 2 or 3 people tied, and a some don't have a clear winner yet!

Tiebreaker!!! Tiebreaker!! Lets let Jacob do more work! i'm just joking, cmon ppl vote.

Last edited:
Leave her alone. The rules for "Best Newbie" are just that you joined this year, which she did. Also, there's nothing wrong with posting a lot, as long as your posts have good content.

Doesn't change the fact I barely joined just in early October! And what you call "spamming", I call "thoroughly enjoying this site".

I was just joking. There's nothing wrong with posting a lot. :) Besides, you have a long way to go to catch Sheila for the best spammer award.

Last edited:

Currently every category has candidates voted, but a lot of them are in need of more votes; for example: The gaming categories are looking a little emptier in comparison, Best username and Most missed have 2 or 3 people tied, and some don't have a clear winner yet!

in the unlikely event of ties, perhaps the two people could just be named co-winners then you wouldnt have to worry about shedding your host neutrality to vote...

hoping some underdogs win some of these categories ... like oath or tao for the funniest member probably
nd maybe most creative would b someone active in the art community on tbt (since i feel like thats what it should be aimed at in the first place?)
i think im gonna try to avoid voting for staff bc they prob get enough votes. oh well i hate deciding on some of these its hard

Last edited:
I voted. Good luck to everyone! :)

I just sent in my votes. I was only unable to fill in 3 categories. The Splatoon, Smash, and HHD categories. I don't actively participate in those parts of the community because I don't play the games often enough to talk about them with others. I tried my best to vote for someone in every other category though. I wish I could vote for multiple people per category, because I really had a hard time making decisions. I still wanna change my mind on some of my votes, but I also don't want to. Like, idk who would deserve my vote more, these people are all equally awesome for this category HNNNNNNG. D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways, good luck guys. I'm excited to see the results. And remember that just because you don't win in any particular department, doesn't mean you didn't stand a chance at winning. I think this could totally be a close call for people. Quite a few of you have made a lasting impression on the community. :)

Thanks again everyone for your continuous participation.. there is roughly one day left. I'm not gonna be ending this at midnight tonight because that would be ridiculous lol

Instead, the voting period will be closed off sometime around 5-7pm EST tomorrow, December 21st.

After the deadline has passed, I will count up all the votes, break any ties (with extreme care, consideration, and fair-ness), and notify the lovely Tina of the winners. With her much appreciated help, the winners' banners will be created by Tina. The winners will be announced hopefully on New Year's Eve/Day.
*However, I have no idea how long these banners take to make so do not be upset if the winners get announced any time after the New Year; no stress on you Tina <3

That being said: This is the final call for any and all votes or alteration to your votes. Good Luck.

Back