• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Island Tour visit sylva and help me improve my island! free gifts :)

jokk

Bells
Switch
0608-8649-7288
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (129) +
hi! i've been doing a lot of work on my island but there are still areas that i'm not quite sure what to do with (they just have trees and flowers right now). i'd love if people could visit and give me some advice on what i could add! i'm going for a cute rainbow forest vibe.

you're welcome to ask for a tour and i'll send you a dodo code, or you could look at my dream address (1252-6650-3196)
if you come for a tour by dodo code, feel free to take 3 of the wrapped gifts by my entrance. :)

Last edited:
Im not near my switch right now but if youre going for a rainbow forest theme I can give some pointers!

My island follows a natural theme as well with a lot of flowers and trees. Theres a little fairy circle area by my house that I made, gathered some mushrooms and laid them out in a circle, added moss in random spots and even have a few mush lamps scattered around the area (plan to have a mushroom table in the middle with a few stools). It'd be a neat little idea for a forest themed island!

I also have a little orchard with all the different fruit trees which would also be a cute idea. Especially if you organize the fruit trees in order of color!

Im not near my switch right now but if youre going for a rainbow forest theme I can give some pointers!

My island follows a natural theme as well with a lot of flowers and trees. Theres a little fairy circle area by my house that I made, gathered some mushrooms and laid them out in a circle, added moss in random spots and even have a few mush lamps scattered around the area (plan to have a mushroom table in the middle with a few stools). It'd be a neat little idea for a forest themed island!

I also have a little orchard with all the different fruit trees which would also be a cute idea. Especially if you organize the fruit trees in order of color!
oh i love the orchard idea! i used to have one before i redid my island, i definitely think i'm gonna bring it back :) thanks!

Back