• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Vine Help !!!

KittenNoir

🖤 MEOW 🖤
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Island
Cosa Bella
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Heart Balloon
Pink Bunny Balloon
Heart Glow Wand
I have been looking for the vine plant on the Kapp'n tours but I have not seen one at all have I done something wrong?

1636280213479.png

Do I only get access to them from getting the happy home update?

Nope not locked to HHP, just bad rng. Took me a few islands to find a vine one, don’t give up!
Also, they can be traded if you find a generous friend to bum them off of. :)

Kap'n Islands are random, it's just bad RNG that you haven't seen a vine island yet (I haven't either). If you have the HHP DLC, you can snag some vines and moss from there, but they're not exclusive to the dlc.

Regarding vines i have also been having bad rng, but behind the HHP in the cliffs there are tons of glowing moss and also vines and all those are good for the grab. So if really want those vines ASAP just grab the ones in HHP island. Im not sure if they regrow i took them yesterday so ill have to check today but my guess vines do not grow back up ( i think ). Good luck eith those mystery islands !

Back