Selling ☆ Villagers for TBT! ☆ [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have Wolfgang? Whenever he's available? It's for my second town, Pineleaf

Last edited:
I believe you are 6 hours apart from me. If I fall asleep before you get on then it will have to be sometime after 4pm EST

- - - Post Merge - - -

js I am in no rush to get him rn but I'd like to get him before he's voided.

Hello, can I have Bunnie, Merengue and Marshal :3 I'm available anytime, merci ;)

Hello everyone!

hi! are you available today?

Hi! I am available every day, it just depends on your timezone. If you are in the US, I am most likely going to be asleep when you come around. But if we can find a time where we're both available, there'll be no problem! You can VM or PM me, if you'd like. c:

Can I have Wolfgang? Whenever he's available? It's for my second town, Pineleaf

Hello, yeah sure! Just let me know when you're available and I'll get him for you. c:

I believe you are 6 hours apart from me. If I fall asleep before you get on then it will have to be sometime after 4pm EST

- - - Post Merge - - -

js I am in no rush to get him rn but I'd like to get him before he's voided.

Yes, there's six hours between us! Since I can decide who moves out when I use amiibo cards, I'll make sure not to void Camofrog until you are available for him. :D

Hello, can I have Bunnie, Merengue and Marshal :3 I'm available anytime, merci ;)

Hello, of course you can! Bunnie and Marshal are already in my town, so I can get one in boxes right now and the other one later today. Just let me know when you can pick them up! As for Merengue, I can get her in my town as well. c: (Also, de rien! ^-^)

Great I've added u to take Bunnie :3 I can come when u want :)

Hello! Yes, of course! I'll have her for someone first, and then for you. It should be good in an hour. c:

i'll need to TT til someone leaves my town so if i'm a bit slow i'm so sorry! i'll send you the tbt now :)

Hello everyone!

Hi! I am available every day, it just depends on your timezone. If you are in the US, I am most likely going to be asleep when you come around. But if we can find a time where we're both available, there'll be no problem! You can VM or PM me, if you'd like. c:

Hello, yeah sure! Just let me know when you're available and I'll get him for you. c:

Yes, there's six hours between us! Since I can decide who moves out when I use amiibo cards, I'll make sure not to void Camofrog until you are available for him. :D

Hello, of course you can! Bunnie and Marshal are already in my town, so I can get one in boxes right now and the other one later today. Just let me know when you can pick them up! As for Merengue, I can get her in my town as well. c: (Also, de rien! ^-^)

Ok great! I'm available now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back