• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Cycling Villagers for FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GALA the NORMAL PIG is on the leave! :)

As youy know, this is first comes first serves. I actually find Gala adorable and like her quite a lot, even if I'm not fond of pigs, so probably would kept her if she had her house better placed... sigh. Anyway, calling to all the people who asked for her:

- Bellxis
- Kawaii Kitty
- SmallestJen
- Shatto

I'm no longer lurking for Lyman, thanks! (Can't remember if I posted that yet or not lol).

Actually nvm you don't have to now since I got him today haha. Instead could you tell me if Rosie moves in or is in boxes, if you can

But thank you for looking out for Bob :)

Last edited:
I'm no longer lurking for Lyman, thanks! (Can't remember if I posted that yet or not lol).

Goosh, and you tell me this now, right when he is the one leaving... sigh :( Sorry it took him so long.

Ok, so... LYMAN the JOCK KOALA is in boxes!

Shirt and catchphrase still original, but his house is very empty.

Goosh, and you tell me this now, right when he is the one leaving... sigh :( Sorry it took him so long.

Arghh typical! It's not your fault :)

Sorry Lyman, I hope someone else wants you!

I'll take Lyman! Let me just free up a villager spot.

May I have Merengue or has someone else already messaged you for her? I have to clear a space in my town if she is available.

No, you are the first asking for her :) But I don't do reservations, keep that in mind!
When she wants to leave, it will be first comes first serves.

DOC the LAZY RABBIT is in boxes!

Not original at all, because even if I had him just a little time, he strangely interacted a lot with other villagers :eek: They filled his house with all kind of things. Anyway, he is free to whoever may want to adopt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back