• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Villager pictures to complete collection. Paying up to 1 mill IGB or trading Rares.

I have a couple extra Medli and Bianca. Come Sunday (Easter/April Fool's Day) I'll have extra W. Link, Ganon, Hans, Epona, and according to your list you already have Ankha, Goose, Drago, and Phoebe. I'll trade for any of these items if you've got them.

I have Harriet's Picture! What igloo items have you got? I think I have some more pictures as well like Butch, Carmen, Tammi~

yo i’ve got alfonso’s pic, would asking for a rolling cart, whirlpool bath and cardboard table be too much?

Hey guys this thread is from 2016, about a year and a half ago.

Lol someone else made the mistake of answering yesterday before I did, I didn't check the date. All downhill from there

Back