Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells
Islander from Island Name: Shawna from Utopia
Requested Villager(s): Rooney
Day Plot is Available: Today
Time zone: Central
Best time of day to contact you: Today if possible ^^ I want to make sure someone else doesn’t snag the plot ^^
TBT price: 25TBT
Any other notes/comments/requests: Since Rooney gets confused with Rodney, I’m talking about the cranky kangaroo, NOT the smug hamster ^^

Requested Villager(s): Rooney
Best time of day to contact you: Today if possible ^^ I want to make sure someone else doesn’t snag the plot ^^
Any other notes/comments/requests: Since Rooney gets confused with Rodney, I’m talking about the cranky kangaroo, NOT the smug hamster ^^
Hi there! Thank you sm for your order<3 I'll start prepping Rooney as soon as possible and dm you with the estimated time he'll be ready! (And thank you for the extra clarification ☺️)

Hi there! Thank you sm for your order<3 I'll start prepping Rooney as soon as possible and dm you with the estimated time he'll be ready! (And thank you for the extra clarification ☺️)
No problem at all <333

Islander from Island Name: Kattea from Ellinea
Requested Villager(s): Ione
Day Plot is Available: Sept 20 (but I could TT to open it today Sept 19 if that works better)
Time zone: MST
Best time of day to contact you: After 4pm MST
TBT price: 25tbt
Any other notes/comments/requests: None

Islander from Island Name: Kattea from Ellinea
Requested Villager(s): Ione
Day Plot is Available: Sept 20 (but I could TT to open it today Sept 19 if that works better)
Time zone: MST
Best time of day to contact you: After 4pm MST
Any other notes/comments/requests: None
Hi there! I can definitely get you Ione tomorrow, that works just fine ^^ I'll DM you tomorrow after 4pm MST to let you know when she'll be ready!

Island Name: Ethos Isle
Requested Villager(s): Wart jr.
Day Plot is Available: today
Best time of day to contact you: 8AM-2PM

Island Name: Ethos Isle
Requested Villager(s): Wart jr.
Day Plot is Available: today
Best time of day to contact you: 8AM-2PM
Good morning! Unfortunately that time doesn't work for me, as I get out of work later than that. The earliest I would be able to fulfill your request is around 6:30pm central time. If that works please let me know, and if not then my apologies, I hope someone else is able to help you!

Last edited:
Thank you, if possible I can pick him up today if you are available! I'll be available for the rest of the night :D

Last edited:
Thank you, if possible I can pick him up today if you are available! I'll be available for the rest of the night :D
Hi there! Sorry, I was busy after work today. Would you still be available around 9-9:30pm central time? If so then I can definitely prep Wart Jr for you!

Requested Villager(s): Mathilda
Best time of day to contact you: Anytime you’re available, really, I’ll be here all day ^_^
Any other notes/comments/requests: Nope ^^

Requested Villager(s): Mathilda
Best time of day to contact you: Anytime you’re available, really, I’ll be here all day ^_^
Any other notes/comments/requests: Nope ^^
I'll be home in just a bit and dm with a pickup time estimate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back