• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Valhalla Cycling Thread [open][moved in: // in boxes: ]

Can I lurk Jacques? He is considered T5 but I can pay 1 NMT for a quick buy (if possible).

Last edited:
Reneigh in.

-

Bunnie in boxes.
Post automatically merged:

Can I lurk Jacques? He is considered T5 but I can pay 1 NMT for a quick buy (if possible).

If you want me to invite him via Amiibo I can.. then boot him via amiibo. I heard it was fixed 90% so it's up to you.

Reneigh in.

-

Bunnie in boxes.

If you want me to invite him via Amiibo I can.. then boot him via amiibo. I heard it was fixed 90% so it's up to you.
Hmm.. I'll have to think on that one. I'll reply again if I want to take the chance (I have terrible luck). I'll just lurk for now c: ty!

Reneigh in.

-

Bunnie in boxes.

What do u want for Bunnie? :)

Hi there!
I’m back again lol!
lirking for tia please, thank you c:

I don’t understand what Lurking is but whatever tier you put Sherb into I will buy him.

Back