• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

North America US - OH - Looking for WA 46 Dobie ONLY - have all but series 2 for trade

Hi! I can trade Marina, Gala, and Chadder for Klaus, Daisy, and Pippy (I also have Bubbles if you'd like her instead). Let me know!

Hi! I can trade Marina, Gala, and Chadder for Klaus, Daisy, and Pippy (I also have Bubbles if you'd like her instead). Let me know!

Deal as proposed.... please PM me your info. TY

Last edited:
Hi! Would you be interested in trading Gracie, Broffina and Doc for Leilani, Katt, and Rudy?

Hi! Would you be interested in trading Gracie, Broffina and Doc for Leilani, Katt, and Rudy?

I have a trade going on Reddit for my Broffina to get Leilani (it all depends on what his card looks like), I'm getting Rudy as well.

I will do Doc for Katt. Do you have another special I may need for Gracie?? I couldn't find your listing to check

Hi,

I'm interested in trading my Croque and Elmer for your Fang and Cally.

I am located in Canada. Please let me know.

I don't have the specials you're looking for, so it looks like it'll be a trade of Doc for Katt. I'll send a PM with my address.

Hi,

I'm interested in trading my Croque and Elmer for your Fang and Cally.

I am located in Canada. Please let me know.

I have an offer out for Fang, but Cally is still available. Is there another one you'd need for Croque & Elmer?

I'll offer you Buzz for Zucker. If not Buzz I have other duplicates.

I can trade my Hornsby and Sprocket for your Bluebear and Pinky! And I also live in Ohio (I'm assuming that's what the "OH" in your title means), so shipping costs should be low for us!

I just mailed your card off but I'd trade my Dobie for your Hazel.

Back