• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading UPDATED AGAIN- Bug Off Extras

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
My hubby & son have residents on my island. I was hoping to get each of them one of the Spider Doorplates for their front door. Sadly Flick didn't give me any extra doorplates and I couldn't keep playing to try to get them. I do have some other Bug Off extras that I'm hoping to trade for the Spider Doorplates. I'm also looking to trade the Mom's Apron I have for a different one. Please let me know what you have to trade and what you'd like in return. Thanks!

EDIT: I was able to obtain the 2 Spider doorplates. Thank you, @wvyknee!
I'm still looking for the Flower Mom's Apron.
I'm happy to trade my extra Bug Off items or my Fruits Apron. Thank you!

EDIT 2: I was able to trade for the Flower Apron. Thank you, @Karlexus!

Now that I've traded for the items I was looking for I still have extra Bug Off items. I'd like to get them out of my storage so I'm happy to trade them for other items, DIYs, etc. Please make an offer below and I'll check it out. Thank you!

Have For Trade

Bug Wand
animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-bug-off-event-item-icon-bug-wand.png

Butterflies Wall
animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-bug-off-event-item-icon-butterflies-wall.png

Ladybug Rug
animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-bug-off-event-item-icon-ladybug-rug.png

Ladybug Umbrella
animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-bug-off-event-item-icon-ladybug-umbrella.png

Termite Mound
animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-bug-off-event-item-icon-termite-mound.png

Toy Cockroach x2
animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-bug-off-event-item-icon-toy-cockroach.png

Last edited:
I would love to trade for 2 of the bug aloha shirts! :)

Can we do it in like 20 mins though, going to take a quick shower!

I would love to trade for 2 of the bug aloha shirts! :)

Can we do it in like 20 mins though, going to take a quick shower!
I don't have 2 of the Bug Aloha Shirts. I only have 1 of each item except for the Toy Cockroach. Were you offering a Spider Doorplate or the Flower Mom's Apron for trade? Thanks!

I don't have 2 of the Bug Aloha Shirts. I only have 1 of each item except for the Toy Cockroach. Were you offering a Spider Doorplate or the Flower Mom's Apron for trade? Thanks!

I can do 2 spider doorplates for 1 aloha bug shirt + 1 spiderweb if that works? :)

I can do 2 spider doorplates for 1 aloha bug shirt + 1 spiderweb if that works? :)
I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner. I had hopped off to do some adulting and it took me longer than I thought. I can absolutely do the Bug Aloha Shirt & Spider Web for the 2 Spider Doorplates. Please PM me when you're free. Thanks so much! :)

Hi I have a flower mom’s apron to trade for your fruits mom’s apron.
That's great! I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner. I wasn't able to hop back on here yesterday. I'm in EDT and should be free for most of today/tonight. Thanks so much!

Original Post updated again. Thank you for looking!

Back