United States UPDATED 12/10 [LF] Flick! + S5 SPs, Genji + S1-4, WAs [FT] DJ KK, S5, WAs, sanrio, etc.

Hello! I would be willing to trade all of the following MINT NA/US cards listed below for your 264 Marshal. I am happy to send pics of my cards if you are interested in trading. Thank you for your consideration in advance!

87 - Bunnie
97 - Willow
117 - Jack
119 - Felicity
202 - Blathers

So would you be willing trade your Marshal for my Ozzie, Aurora and Gayle?

bump! don't have much cards left since i just mailed out a bunch of trades, will prob update the post sometime next week with better stuff :)
- still holding onto lucky + norma for other WAs or popular cards
- i do really want genji and kitty currently so if anyone wanna trade lmk!

just wanted to ask if you're saving the gummy cards for wanted cards only? or if you have a conversion or something! really like stitches, judy and audie)

Last edited:
just wanted to ask if you're saving the gummy cards for wanted cards only? or if you have a conversion or something! really like stitches, judy and audie)
preferably yes but i'm open to seeing cards you have if you want to trade ☺️

hello, after a while i was able to get kitty! id be happy for stitches, judy, or audie bandai gummy

Hey, we traded on Twitter! Interested in Lucky. Have Willow and Wardell. Lmk if interested.

hello, after a while i was able to get kitty! id be happy for stitches, judy, or audie bandai gummy
hey! sorry i actually found kitty elsewhere and i don't have judy anymore :( i'm happy to hear offers for stitches and audie though ~
Post automatically merged:

Hey, we traded on Twitter! Interested in Lucky. Have Willow and Wardell. Lmk if interested.
oh hey!! unfortunately i don't have lucky anymore i need to update this post haha, sorry 😭

Last edited:
oh, i'm sorry! i only have those here then...
thanks for waiting for me!

Back