• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Unoriginal Marina free to new home!

I WANT HER!

Hoo... sorry, I just got excited because I expected that Marina would be snatched up immediately. :eek:

Edit: Nooooooo! Rip, well hope Marina enjoys your town c:

Last edited:
I WANT HER!

Hoo... sorry, I just got excited because I expected that Marina would be snatched up immediately. :eek:

Edit: Nooooooo! Rip, well hope Marina enjoys your town c:

Haha you can take her if you like :) She's not a dreamie for me per se, just a villager I wouldn't mind taking up a slot! aha

If it's decided then I'll add you and open my gates, Aliscka! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!

So, um... ;n; I got so excited that I didn't realize my town is full. May I have a moment to cycle someone out? If that's inconvenient, I'm really sorry, and you can find someone who's actually ready to take her.

So, um... ;n; I got so excited that I didn't realize my town is full. May I have a moment to cycle someone out? If that's inconvenient, I'm really sorry, and you can find someone who's actually ready to take her.

It's no problem, I'm patient haha. Just vm me when you're ready! :)

Back