Mafia [UNOFFICIAL] Seven Deadly Sins Mafia

Because it wouldn't even be a matter of "who're we gonna lynch town" tomorrow. With 5 sins left out there, and if there's no crossfire and everyone hits, there'll be just the 5 sins +1 come tomorrow morning. Two dying tonight (three if Justice is dying and can apparently target someone they're killing), and then -4 would leave us at just one townie or even none of the parenthesis come true. Proving you're town won't even matter.

Because it wouldn't even be a matter of "who're we gonna lynch town" tomorrow. With 5 sins left out there, and if there's no crossfire and everyone hits, there'll be just the 5 sins +1 come tomorrow morning. Two dying tonight (three if Justice is dying and can apparently target someone they're killing), and then -4 would leave us at just one townie or even none of the parenthesis come true. Proving you're town won't even matter.

what the hell did you just say

w/e days over and im tired lmao nick

**** you all and **** pm games
I lol'd. Dat rage though.

It was kinda funny cause while I was watching KtbC, your raging at Dad and going seemingly incoherent made me think you were mafia and you guys set up some sort of plan to make you out as town by "blocking" you N1 :)

It was kinda funny cause while I was watching KtbC, your raging at Dad and going seemingly incoherent made me think you were mafia and you guys set up some sort of plan to make you out as town by "blocking" you N1 :)

abe already got me bc he ****ing googled my roleclaim and read the whole ****ing wiki you ****ing piece of ****ing ****. that and he somehow has 6 ****ing confirmed town already?? you and natty are dying, so to the last sin (im p sure i know who this is) - gg

its funny bc the sin i am is something like. a sin i absolutely dont have coz im ace

Hope you're enjoying making as many snarky remarks as possible before you're lynched tomorrow. :lemon:

btw sins - check the ones who voted for me so quick, theyre in abes pm circle lol. likely doge is somehow ~confirmed~ from a night action so im thinking perhaps another doc. abes been docced all nights so maybe hes open tonight? js. good luck!

- - - Post Merge - - -

pillow bunny inspected natty i assume, or abe somehow narrowed this down. somehow lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait pillow inspected blu rose last night lol

i hate this game and i hate pm games and im rooting for the sins coz **** you all

lmao

I knew I was done for when endless asked for sarasakat to empty their inbox not long after I claimed to him via pm

smfh

Tbh we probably could have left our votes on Justice because they just revealed themselves to be a sin.

end this game

- - - Post Merge - - -

nick when you post it im going to yell at you in kik

remaining once day is over sins: please, if you have to, double up your abilities on endless so he dies. kthnx.

:lemon:

Back