• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Uh... Pretend I added an CLEVER AND ORIGINAL TITLE here!

Ebony Claws

Filbert = life
Bells
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Oh my god

No one's posted here since morning

What if they don't see my topic

What if they don't see me

What if they ignore me!?

WHAT IF NOBODY LIKES MEEE!?

Anyways hello! As stated in my signature, I'm new here and to gaming in general. I don't have any buddies to play AC: NL with so hopefully I can make some here! Hope to get to know some people here and have fun.

Some information about me: I'm new to gaming so I don't have many consoles and am not comfortable with too many franchises. Currently, I've played a nice amount of Pokemon, Kirby and a few Mario. I would be willing to take any suggestions on consoles and franchises. (I'm not completely clueless by the way, just haven't played much.) I'm also pretty comfortable with Animal Crossing as I've played Wild World along with City Folk, but I strongly prefer New Leaf over the past installments so I won't talk about them much.

More stuff about me: Favorite color is purple, favorite animals are cats (wild cats, domestic cats, any kind), favorite AC neighbor is Kiki the cat, favorite animal friend is Nago (Pitch is close), favorite Pokemon is Weavile (Lucario is close) and I find enjoyment in writing stories, designing characters for stories and drawing.

So here's my information about my current town. It's name is Spectrum City, and it's completely color-based. My home is even going to have color-themed rooms (except for my basement, which I plan to be special). I also have color-themed outfits. I have yet to finish my town and am not even close. I need tons and tons of bells so I'm doing my best. This weekend, I plan to build up a huge collection of stags from the island and sell them for large amounts of cash, as well as participate in the Stalk Market. My neighbors include Paula the bear, Bertha the hippo, Rizzo the mouse, Olaf the anteater, Rosie the cat, Miranda the duck, Cesar the gorilla, Hazel the squirrel and Benjamin the dog who is moving out by the end of this month. Hopefully I can get Kiki to move to my town (she was my best friend in AC: WW when I used to play it).

Anyways, that's it. I type too much...

WELCOME TO DA HOOD
Also, my favorite color is purple too, indicated by my username.

I'll be honest, what caught my eye was your thread title. That made me laugh so hard XD Then the first few sentences, I lost it. I like you already XD Anyways, this place is pretty awesome, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!! c:

Your title is pretty clever but I'm not so sure about its ORIGINALITY!!!

Just kidding. WELCOME TO LE BELLA TREE!

You guys are too kind :) Thank you everyone for all of the greetings! Look forward to seeing you here on the forums.

Back