• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

U F O ?? 👽

Bells
Isabelle
Black Hybrid Rose
White Cosmos
Dreamy Party Popper
Cherry (Fruit)
Blue Hybrid Rose
Spring Shamrock
Famous Mushroom
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Hello guys. I have a question!
If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it. :)

I haven't played WW yet. So I don't know anything about it.

A few days ago when I was watching my family playing WW (she just started playing) we saw the UFO in the sky!! I-is this... usual in WW, like, we find rainbow in the sky in NL sometimes??

I've had that happen once before! You need to shoot it out of the sky with a slingshot :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's a rare occurrence as far as I remember

Yes, it's very rare to see a UFO. If you see one, you should shoot it with a slingshot.

You'll encounter Gulliver if you do this. If you find the missing pieces of his ship for him, he'll give you an exclusive item that you can't get in any other way.

It might take months, or even years to find another UFO, not to mention that they're difficult to shoot.

Good luck.

Ahh I see! Thank you very much for your help. ;)
Also, happy birthday BiggestFanofACCF!
Ew6GclG.gif
up6JPJ8.gif

Not sure how relevant this topic is due to it being posted a little over a week ago but there are a few things to add.

1) UFOs will only appear on days where there is no special town visitors (Mon-Fri) but are not necessarily guaranteed to appear. You can check with Booker at the gate to make sure just in case. If there is no special visitor that day and a UFO does not appear, Pete will be guaranteed to fly by at the 9 AM and 5 PM mark in the sky where you can choose to try to shoot him down if you want.

2) A UFO will always spawn the when the minute hand ends in a -2 or -7. (ex. 10:12 AM or 4:17 PM) And it will always appear the first -2 or -7 after first logging in (unless you exit your house on one of those minute marks, which the spawn will hop to the next available mark).

3) UFOs cannot spawn before 6 AM or after 11 PM in the weekday.

A good way to farm UFOs is to log in at the -1 or -6 minute mark when you first start playing for the day and run to the top of your town hugging on of the edges with a slingshot ready in hand. When the minute mark hits -2 or -7, run from one side to the of your town to the other (ex. left to right) and if you don't see a UFO in the sky then you will instantly know it is not going to appear that day. UFOs aren't actually all that rare, they have just as much of a chance to appear as any other town visitor- the only difficult part is knowing when it spawns and successfully shooting it down.

Most of this info is second nature to me as I learned it on my own when trying to get the Metroid item for my house in Wild World as a kid. Hope it helps and good luck!

Last edited:
Not sure how relevant this topic is due to it being posted a little over a week ago but there are a few things to add.

1) UFOs will only appear on days where there is no special town visitors (Mon-Fri) but are not necessarily guaranteed to appear. You can check with Booker at the gate to make sure just in case. If there is no special visitor that day and a UFO does not appear, Pete will be guaranteed to fly by at the 9 AM and 5 PM mark in the sky where you can choose to try to shoot him down if you want.

2) A UFO will always spawn the when the minute hand ends in a -2 or -7. (ex. 10:12 AM or 4:17 PM) And it will always appear the first -2 or -7 after first logging in (unless you exit your house on one of those minute marks, which the spawn will hop to the next available mark).

3) UFOs cannot spawn before 6 AM or after 11 PM in the weekday.

A good way to farm UFOs is to log in at the -1 or -6 minute mark when you first start playing for the day and run to the top of your town hugging on of the edges with a slingshot ready in hand. When the minute mark hits -2 or -7, run from one side to the of your town to the other (ex. left to right) and if you don't see a UFO in the sky then you will instantly know it is not going to appear that day. UFOs aren't actually all that rare, they have just as much of a chance to appear as any other town visitor- the only difficult part is knowing when it spawns and successfully shooting it down.

Most of this info is second nature to me as I learned it on my own when trying to get the Metroid item for my house in Wild World as a kid. Hope it helps and good luck!

Ahhh I see!! Thank you very much for telling me these things kindly. I'll try that then! :blush:

Back