• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips are at 517

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm a bit mixed up as to who I've sent the code to so far.

please repost if I haven't sent it to you. Still doing small groups so it might be a minute.

i have a fenced area where you can plant the flowers :)

and water them if you'd like

please repost if I haven't sent it to you. Still doing small groups so it might be a minute.

Haven’t Gotten the Code Yet

havent gotten a code yet

Hi! I'd love to come if you're still accepting visitors :)

sure, quite a few right now just a minute
Post automatically merged:

If anyone wants, you can plant the hybrids in the designated area
watering would be great too.

hybrids are great, I don't have any blue roses yet or black cosmos.. or green mums but I know they are rare

im also looking for any diy stuff, or kitchen stuff

My gates are closed for a little bit. Will reopen later!

Ok, I will reopen for a little while.

please dont run through the flowers , and don't plant them in the path to the store :)

if you want to bring a watering can please do

if you don't have hybrids to spare I need kitchen stuff as well :) or NMTs , but you don't have to bring anything at all if u don't want

If you're still taking people, I'd love to come. I also have excess hybrids I wouldn't mind giving too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back