• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trying to path my town!!

jessicaa

Bells
I'm trying to path my town out but have two different paths for different things and whenever i change the design in my designs folder, the design of my 1st path (already placed on ground) changes to the 2nd path... how can i fix this? i need help :(

Unfortunately, that is the way it works. To keep the path design on the ground, it has to stay in your character's designs. If you replace the design, it changes to the updated design.

You will need to save the paths separately. If you don't have enough space on one character, the only option is to store the remaining designs on a different character and have them lay that path. You'll have to keep the other character around, though. If you delete them, the paths go with them.

Last edited:
Yeah, paths update to whatever is in the slot they were placed from; you'll either need to put the second path in another slot, or create a new character to hold your paths. I have two other characters who exist for pretty much the sole purpose of holding paths - it's annoying to set up, but really worth it in the long run!

Back