• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should just accept the fact that your mayor outfit isn't going to be loved by everyone and that it isn't perfect.

I think you need to cool down about the collectibles man, gonna get another craze of wanting all the flowers? ;D

Be nice to her. It's her birthday, and you shouldn't ruin her birthday.

But I agree with her that not everybody is gonna like your mayor's outfit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think you need to cool down about the collectibles man, gonna get another craze of wanting all the flowers? ;D

Hey, it's my turn to troll, not your turn. What I said before the merge was towards ThatOneMarshalFangirl, but what I said after is for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really hate it that someone posts before me when it said that nobody is viewing the thread at the minute.

Last edited:
What is that weird double name. Change it to Ulla-Greta now.

Last edited:
I don't get it, and also i dont get the reason you have so many flowers.
---

and at least lillie has nebby in her bag and not apples

Last edited:
Mother of god ninjas... Better than yours at least crazy collector fanboy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back