• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As mommy for a puzzle? The grammatical mistakes in your post make me cringe harder than 10 years old kissing each other.

Last edited:
If you're talking to me, I'd like to give you the crown if the most hypocritical human being on the plant. You have literally daid the same exact thing the last 5 times on this thread.

If you're talking to me, I'd like to give you the crown if the most hypocritical human being on the plant. You have literally daid the same exact thing the last 5 times on this thread.
Smfh I'm not a human ya dummy. I'm obviously an angry starfish.

oh I can play that game too. daid I'm insulted to be human

Last edited:
At least my mistake was pretty clear what it was supposed to mean. The second sentence in your post makes absolutely zero sense.

no need to get butthurt about it

Title says troll the person abive you... I'm going to take the assumption that you either don't know how to read, or you are just a reckless person.

And you continue to do the same thing. How depressing.

IcySetsuna- Yep, this thread is done.

Last edited:
Title says troll the person abive you... I'm going to take the assumption that you either don't know how to read, or you are just a reckless person.

And you continue to do the same thing. How depressing.

IcySetsuna- Yep, this thread is done.

well your above me now and abive you please read a dictionary child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back