Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think those Facebook games are all better games than any Mario game! TAKE THAT! (Shots fired)

Well your sig is crappy

Look i'm bout to quit this, yallsus comebacks are terrible and childish lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I think those Facebook games are all better games than any Mario game! TAKE THAT! (Shots fired)

read my post above

- - - Post Merge - - -

like seriously, facebook games literally kill brain cells. idk how anyone can stand playing them.

You haven't seen yourself in the mirror enough to realize Chihuahuas aren't hideous.

says the marshall lover , you must be dumb to love a character like that :rolleyes:

do not look at my signature if you dont want irony overload

Disgusting shippings you two have. Don't yall ever think on the embarrassment you bring to your families?

Last edited:
Yours probably wished for her daughter to become something good in her life, like a Goose fangirl, not a Marshall fangirl :p

Last edited:
Of course, it's like Mother like Daughter. Both of you are lacking the intelligence of a human.
I presume your Dad is the Same? Your family is rather pitiful and I would die if I were in it.

I'm sorry, are you talking about my family? My mom graduated high school at 16, and my dad was so smart he didn't even study for tests and got straight A's. The only reason you would die in my family is that we'd decide you were too stupid to allow to reproduce.

Well it would be a pleasure if I were to die in it. And I get All A's too Honey.

I think i'm the only middle schooler here in algebra honors and with a 100%, let's talk about smartness, eh? ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

edit: nothing to say? i figured ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Last edited:
Ha. Let's talk about how the rest of us are either in high school or adults. How does that make you feel, sweetie? If you want someone to praise you for your accomplishments, go talk to your mommy and daddy.

Wait you're in middle school? Should you even be on the internet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back