Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do us all a favor and shut down your Christmas lights for the season.

Do us all a favor and shut down your life. Forever. Marshal will love you for that. Maybe he'll run for mayor.

do us a favor and discard all those ugly cheap collectibles you have, kthx

Do us all a favor and discard all that ugliness on your face, kthx.

Last edited:
Do us all a favor and shut down your life. Forever. Marshal will love you for that. Maybe he'll run for mayor.

Do us all a favor and discard all that ugliness on your face, kthx.

ooh wow nice 3rd grade level comeback!

My collectibles are supposed to be Christmas-themed, if you could not see that. What are yours? @irhaskell8

cough nvm ninja'd...
I'm... just going to ...stay out of this

seemed pretty heated in here

Last edited:
as queen of this thread i'll proudly switch out marshalfangirl for shiemi. *bangs royal staff*

Teabagel, I call tyranny! You are nothing! You are most surely not a queen. Now go scrub the pots and pans before you have no dinner.

Teabagel, I call tyranny! You are nothing! You are most surely not a queen. Now go scrub the pots and pans before you have no dinner.

silence! back you the dungeon and tacobell wifi with you!

This is the only way I'll be promoted to Henchman.

You should research, maybe it's best being in the dungeon with the rest of us, the rejects. I mean, we have free wifi, what if Henchmen don't have access to wifi, sure you would spend more time with the Queen, but you know you wont last long without wifi

You should research, maybe it's best being in the dungeon with the rest of us, the rejects. I mean, we have free wifi, what if Henchmen don't have access to wifi, sure you would spend more time with the Queen, but you know you wont last long without wifi

You have a good point, but I'm sure I'll get WiFi.

#MassSuicide

Trollers world-wide are committing suicide in large groups of mostly 10. The largest reported group was estimated to be of at least 43 individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back