♡ zell ♡
♡ bam ♡
♡ chow ♡
♡ merry ♡
♡ rowan ♡
♡ lolly ♡
♡ coco ♡
tumblr_lop8izC3Ig1qf72le.png

Could I trade a Bunny P Balloon and Pink Balloon for your pic of Coco and Lolly?

I have a heart c balloon and can get a bunny c balloon, hinaningyo, and harvest rug. Would you be willing to trade your famous painting for them?

Actually, I can get any heart and bunny balloons, and I have an orange balloon and yellow balloon also. Dunno if you'd be willing to trade anything else for other heart and bunny balloons since they're not on your wishlist.

ETA: Feel free to PM if interested. :)

Last edited:
I have a heart c balloon and can get a bunny c balloon, hinaningyo, and harvest rug. Would you be willing to trade your famous painting for them?

Actually, I can get any heart and bunny balloons, and I have an orange balloon and yellow balloon also. Dunno if you'd be willing to trade anything else for other heart and bunny balloons since they're not on your wishlist.

ETA: Feel free to PM if interested. :)

the painting is yours for those items :3 i'm mainly looking for the blue/pink ones currently so the first offer you mentioned sounds perfect to me :) my town or yours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for all the paintings?

i'm really only looking to trade stuff on my list right now owo

the painting is yours for those items :3 i'm mainly looking for the blue/pink ones currently so the first offer you mentioned sounds perfect to me :) my town or yours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm really only looking to trade stuff on my list right now owo

The bunny c balloon will come tomorrow, and I've ordered the other two items, so they'll come in a couple hours. Would you mind waiting until tomorrow? Or would you rather not do the trade?

The bunny c balloon will come tomorrow, and I've ordered the other two items, so they'll come in a couple hours. Would you mind waiting until tomorrow? Or would you rather not do the trade?

we can trade tomorrow c: whenever you're available, just pm me :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have heart c balloon, snow globe, samgyetang, and harvest rug; I'm interested in mouth of truth, and creepy skeleton.

sounds perfect! ^^; send me a pm when you're available to trade c:

Bunny c. Balloon for creepy skeleton?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh oops, I read the thread just now and I see that you're getting that balloon tomorrow.

Bunny c. Balloon for creepy skeleton?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh oops, I read the thread just now and I see that you're getting that balloon tomorrow.

multiples are fine with me, gonna place one in my room and carry one! :3

hi there! i'm not sure if you'd be willing, but i have a samgyetang, blue balloon, indigo balloon, and bunny o. balloon i could trade you. the items you have that i am interested in are the capricorn ornament, leo sculpture, flashy hairpin, and virgo harp. i'm not sure if this would seem a fair trade to you, if not i could throw in some bells or TBT? let me know what you think :)

Last edited:
hi there! i'm not sure if you'd be willing, but i have a samgyetang, blue balloon, indigo balloon, and bunny o. balloon i could trade you. the items you have that i am interested in are the capricorn ornament, leo sculpture, flashy hairpin, and virgo harp. i'm not sure if this would seem a fair trade to you, if not i could throw in some bells or TBT? let me know what you think :)

that seems fair to me c: can we trade right now or are you busy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I trade Francine's pic for the toy camera?

yesss! c: just send me a PM when you're available to trade again :)

yay! yeah i am ready right now if you are :) i'll add you now, would it be alright to trade in your town? i've got a mess around my train station ha

multiples are fine with me, gonna place one in my room and carry one! :3

Sorry, I didn't see this earlier ;-;

We can trade real quick before I go to bed or I can wait until tomorrow if you want

yay! yeah i am ready right now if you are :) i'll add you now, would it be alright to trade in your town? i've got a mess around my train station ha

let me finish up another trade and ill open my gates for you:))

sure thing let me know when youre ready, i'll be Leah from Sparkle by the way~

i can trade 2 p. balloons, the harvest rug, lolly's, chrissy's, francine's, and bam's pic for the sandwich display and the tree-stump chair if they're still available :>

Back