North America Trading Series 1/2 for S2 Cards ♦ NEED KK and Ankha!

I have Don and Kidd if you want to trade for Blanca and Beau :)saw u got an offer for Kidd. I also have Rhonda.

Going to edit this again. I have a NA Don and Japanese version agent s and Rhonda I can trade you for Blanca and beau.

Last edited:
I have Don and Kidd if you want to trade for Blanca and Beau :)saw u got an offer for Kidd. I also have Rhonda.

Going to edit this again. I have a NA Don and Japanese version agent s and Rhonda I can trade you for Blanca and beau.

Just so I'm clear:

Your Don, Agent S and Rhona for my Blanca and Beau?

Your 103 Kicks for my 111 Shrunk?

I'm retracting my offer for now, I'm sorry! Hopefully we'll trade in the future! =)

Last edited:
Hi! I can give you Don (special), Butch, and Marcel for your Vladimir, Blaire, Sprinkle, and Beau :blush:

Hey again, we've traded before :) I can trade your choice of either Kitt, Benedict, or Flip for Egbert!

Last edited:
I'm proposing you send me Isabelle, Filbert, Gabi, Anicotti and I send you Don, Kitt, Carmen, Marcel. I'm in Montr?al, Qu?bec.

Hi! I can give you Don (special), Butch, and Marcel for your Vladimir, Blaire, Sprinkle, and Beau :blush:
I will accept this!

Hey again, we've traded before :) I can trade your choice of either Kitt, Benedict, or Flip for Egbert!
Yes, I remember you. ^ ^
I'll trade you Egbert for Flip please~

Revised 01.26.2016 @ 09:00 p.m. ET:

Hello, saccharine!

I have a thread going:

@ http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ed-17)%97Resume-Tues-01-26-2016-(05-00-p-m-ET)

If you have 146 * Rodney, I can offer you one Amiibo Card you are wanting plus a Bonus Amiibo Card.

You may want to check it out!

?Candy83
Would you be okay with trading K.K. for my Rodney?
Since you're offering a bonus anyway? ouo; If not, let me know!

Ok, I'm up to offering.

I would like to trade your 103 Kicks for my 111 Shrunk. I also have Camofrog, but the only other one I would want from your list would be 108 Tommy. We could just do the first part of the trade if you wish, or both if you're comfortable trading one special for one common. What do you think?

First, thank you guys for being so patient with me.
My parents are out, so on top of work, I have to take care of my brother, so things have been busy~

If your offers still stand, please let me know!

Hi

My Hopper for your Pekoe? Btw I'm located in Canada
I will accept this. c:

Ok, I'm up to offering.

I would like to trade your 103 Kicks for my 111 Shrunk. I also have Camofrog, but the only other one I would want from your list would be 108 Tommy. We could just do the first part of the trade if you wish, or both if you're comfortable trading one special for one common. What do you think?
I will do Kicks for Shrunk.
I'm still missing a bit so I'll hold off on trading one special for one common for the moment. ^^;

Hey! Would you do Rhonda and Butch for Isabelle?
Accepted!

That's totally fine, I understand! We'll do Kicks for Shrunk, then.
Shall I PM you my address?

Hey there! I have Moose and Alfonso, and I'm interested in trading for your Lionel and Vladimir.

Ah, I was excited to see you have Blanca, but I only have one card (Charlise) you want o n o

If you still need them, I have Hopper and Gwen and would love to trade them for your Katie. lmk!

Four for Four?

Hello, saccharine!

I would like to suggest the following trade (four cards from each of us):

From saccharine to Candy83:
066 Gruff
107 Katie
139 Blaire
197 Kid Cat​

From Candy83 to saccharine:
125 Gwen
148 Whitney
157 Moose
186 Charlise​

Are you interested?

?Candy83

- - - Post Merge - - -

Note: I just caught that some people were offering, before me, the likes of Gwen and Moose to go to saccharine. I will leave my original Post #60. If saccharine is interested, and believes a counter-offer is necessary, I'm open to a suggestion. My thread has been updated. It looks likes both saccharine and I are quite close to reaching 100 percent of all Series #01 and #02 Amiibo Cards.

Back