Trading Trading Sanrio items for other Welcome Amiibo Items

Hi! Right now I have:
cup of tea,
cutting board set
set lunch

I also have June's card and sylvana's, so you can visit them, or I can try to get you some of those items if need be (I'm very low on (coupons)
In return I'm looking for cinnamaroll and kiki and lala items.
Just tell me if you're interested and we can try to work out some kind of deal. :)

We can work something out, could you please give me a few min to figure out what I'm looking for from June and Sylvana's?

We can work something out, could you please give me a few min to figure out what I'm looking for from June and Sylvana's?

yes, absolutely. I'm about to eat lunch and then work out, so take all the time you need. :)

I can offer you either the entire Cinamaroll or Kiki and Lala set for:

cup of tea,
cutting board set
set lunch
Two RV visits to June
Two RV visits to Sylvana

Or are there particular Cinnamaroll and Kiki and Lala items you're looking for? Let me know. :D

I can offer you either the entire Cinamaroll or Kiki and Lala set for:

cup of tea,
cutting board set
set lunch
Two RV visits to June
Two RV visits to Sylvana

Or are there particular Cinnamaroll and Kiki and Lala items you're looking for? Let me know. :D

I don't need the whole set of either, I already have a few items from each, but how about a 1:1 item trade for the 3 items for the kiki and lala wand, dress, and shoes. and then 2 visits to chai and 2 visits to etoile, so that can be equal as well. :)

I don't need the whole set of either, I already have a few items from each, but how about a 1:1 item trade for the 3 items for the kiki and lala wand, dress, and shoes. and then 2 visits to chai and 2 visits to etoile, so that can be equal as well. :)

That sounds good. :)
Whose town would you like to visit first?

Back