North America Trading S1-4, WA, and Sanrio cards (Updated 10/22)

romancement

Bells
Yellow Rose
Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (133) +
Hello everyone! I paused in my collecting for a bit and then this year really committed to trying to get as close to the full set as possible!
UPDATE: October 22/2021, added new NA cards S1-4 :)

Here is my trading spreadsheet!

I am in Canada, and willing to ship to NA. I am open to international shipping if we are trading multiple cards. I will pack them in the plastic sleeves with a stiff card protector and ship via regular postal service.

There are two sheets, ISO and UFT. My cards are a mix of NA, and JP (Japanese language cards where the writing is in Hiragana). I have a few EU ones but really not many!

I am only looking for NA cards at the moment. I would like to trade SP for SP, WA for WA, and popular for popular though there's alway room for flexibility. For the Sanrio cards, they are all NA in English, and I would prefer to trade the whole pack for WA amiibo cards or some of my highlighted priorities!

Thanks for reading :) please don't hesitate to reach out with offers and questions!

PRIORITY SEEKING - for the WA cards I am willing to trade 2 Japanese WA cards for 1 NA WA card, multiple regular cards, or some of the highlighted popular cards I have!
264 Marshall
WA1 Vivian
WA5 Paolo
WA12 Wade
WA14 Ketchup
WA19 Maddie
WA 28 Raddle
WA29 Julia
WA37 Leopold
WA38 Spike
WA43 Sprocket
WA44 Snooty
WA48 Cleo
WA50 Tasha

Regular Seeking (Would love to finish S1)
033Bill
050Punchy
071Yuka
088Clay

TRADING: For Marshall and English/NA WA Cards
Full set of Sanrio Cards (NA)
148 Whitney
160 Pekoe
190 Vesta
237 Bam
243 Drago
318 Stitches
04 Piper (JP)
06 Hornsby (JP)
07 Stella (JP)
08 Tybalt (JP)
13 Carrie (JP)
15 Rex (JP)
16 Stu
18 Jacob (JP)
37 Leopold (JP)
38 Spike (JP)
44 Snooty (JP)
48 Cleo (JP)
50 Tasha (JP)

Last edited:
Updated! Looking to try and get some of the cards off my wishlist, predominantly Marshall and WAs! Willing to arrange some bigger/multiple trades for these :)

Back