Trading Trading Nana for Bruce/Sterling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bite

quiet as a mouse
Bells
Switch
4290-6236-6818
Cake
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (54) +
Nana's moving out of my town in a few days, but I can time travel if necessary. She is very adorable and incredibly kind. I'm willing to trade her for Bruce or Sterling.

Please post here if you're interested. Thank you!

Last edited:
BUMP / EDIT: No longer trading for Julian/Marshal, just Bruce/Sterling is fine!

Last edited:
Hi, I have Sterling and you can have him for free. I can tt him in boxes in 1-2 days or whenever you have space after nana left.

Ah that's very kind of you and I'll TT Nana immediately! Thanks so much! What time would you be most comfortable with me coming over? I'll be free after 12PM PST today (Dec 5), but if another time/date works better for you, let me know.

Last edited:
I will be home in about 4 hours, then will need to tt him out. I'd say he'll be in boxes earliest in 5-6 hours from now, would that work for you?

Hmm I'll be in class by then but I could definitely afford to skip this time. Sure thing, I'll add you on my 3DS and discuss details with you in a few hours?

yes that's fine and you don't need to skip class :) when will you be back home? i can sure manage to be here when you are back home.

FHjkggh I don't want to put any unnecessary pressure on you either is all haha. I'm very thankful that you're doing all of this for me. I'll be home around 12PM which should be 9-10PM CET? I might be wrong.

It's no effort, i'm glad Sterling finds a good home. i like him, i just like Pierce a bit more :)
If you figured the 9-10 pm CET out with the link in my signature, that is correct then and the time is fine for me. I'll be checking in here in a few hours until you're back online.

Yes I did use the link in your sig, it's very handy. I've been hunting for Sterling ever since he left my campsite haha. And I see! Pierce is a cool villager as well definitely (though only my brother's had him ever! I have no luck with Pierce.) I'll be online after class for sure, thanks again. > <

-EDIT- I am actually down with a fever so I can't go to class anyway. I'll be able to visit and pick up Sterling literally any time today. Should I come over 6PMish CET then after all?

Last edited:
Sorry to read you don't feel well and I hope you feel better soon. I still need to tt him in boxes after 6pm my time, so i guess he'll be ready around 11am your time. I'll send you a message as soon as he is ready.

I've been worse tbh... And alright, thanks. Talk soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back