• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Trading My Gold Series

marilynh1010

MarilynH1010
Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
I am looking for:

Sphinx

Also looking to complete my Regal Series...Need:

Regal Table
Regal Vanity

Note: This post was updated after I received some items (now taken off my list). Thank you to all who traded! I still have a full Golden set to be traded, so please continue to check this thread. :)

Last edited:
I have a sphinx

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have the regal lamp and the regal vanity

I would love the Golden Clock of the series for the Mummy's Casket and all of the missing items of your Regal Series! I cannot trade tonight however but tomorrow I'm available

Can u tell me all ur golden stuff so i can choose to trade asap, thanks

To Rymi1 and Melgogs: Sounds great. I have two FULL sets of the Gold Series, so Plenty for both of you. would you prefer to come to me or I come to you?

I can trade you everything except the Sphinx for some golden items.

Cool, which ones do you need? I have 2 full sets but Rymi has the Sphinx so I need to save some Gold items to spread the love, lol. :p

Kitcatsany: lol, Well, I haven't received anything yet so both my gold sets are still up for grabs pm if you want to trade, and please include a time when you are available. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

How many items are you willing to trade?
Well technically, I have 3 Gold sets, but one is for me ;) but as for the other two sets, I am willing to trade whatever as long as it's an equal trade...1 piece traded for one received. Very fair I think. :)

I would like the golden carpet and the wall and the golden bed for the trade

- - - Post Merge - - -

But i will be back in 8 hours coz of school. Can i do the trade then?

You can pick whichever pieces you want to trade. My town or yours?

I would love the Golden Clock of the series for the Mummy's Casket and all of the missing items of your Regal Series! I cannot trade tonight however but tomorrow I'm available

Gold Clock traded for Mummy's Casket, Regal Clock and Regal Lamp. Thanks again for a polite and successful trade. :)

Back