• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

United States Trading/Giving Away My Duplicates :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zomenashi

Local Swamp Witch
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
3626-2236-1126
Feedback
100% (8) +
*Reposting under new account*

Click Here to See Amiibo Cards Avaliable for Trade!

(__) = Pending

I'm trying to get rid of my box of dupes so if you need a few and don't have anything to offer in return, just let me know. I love this community and want to help you guys with your collections.

BUT

I'm looking for:

Meringue, Marshall, Poppy, Cherry, Vesta,
(Cole), (Tia), (Gala), Skye, Francine, Rudy, Purrl, Zucker,
Lucky, Dotty, Chai and (Sylvana) right now.

Last edited:
Hello! I don't have what you're looking for but I would love to get Labelle, Lopez, Felicity, Mabel, and/or Daisy. I am not sure what is the limit, so please let me know if that is okay :) Thank you for doing this.

Last edited:
I still need Grams, Gigi, Ken, Eugene, Egbert, Camofrog, and Franklin. I don't have any of what you need, I'm sorry :( I'd be willing to pay in another way if you need, or if you're willing to gift I would really appreciate it.

It's so kind of you to offer gifting! Are you maybe willing to gift Tiffany? I would love to have her :)
I understand if you'd prefer trading her~ just let me know!

Edit: Please ignore this post, I'm getting Tiffany via a trade. Thanks anyways!

I don’t really have anything to offer you with what you are looking for, but if you are looking to gift Soleil I’ll take her off of your hands :)

I would love to trade you Cole for Tipper (and Lopez, if you’re really willing to give some away)

If anyone would like to donate towards a book of stamps (lol) my paypal is Paypal.me/ric3ca3k

Thank you!

Last edited:
In case you're not receiving my response, please PM me directly about the trade. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back