United States Trading/Giving Away My Duplicates :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zomenashi

Local Swamp Witch
Bells
Switch
3626-2236-1126
Feedback
100% (8) +
*Reposting under new account*

Click Here to See Amiibo Cards Avaliable for Trade!

(__) = Pending

I'm trying to get rid of my box of dupes so if you need a few and don't have anything to offer in return, just let me know. I love this community and want to help you guys with your collections.

BUT

I'm looking for:

Meringue, Marshall, Poppy, Cherry, Vesta,
(Cole), (Tia), (Gala), Skye, Francine, Rudy, Purrl, Zucker,
Lucky, Dotty, Chai and (Sylvana) right now.

Last edited:
Hello! I don't have what you're looking for but I would love to get Labelle, Lopez, Felicity, Mabel, and/or Daisy. I am not sure what is the limit, so please let me know if that is okay :) Thank you for doing this.

Last edited:
I still need Grams, Gigi, Ken, Eugene, Egbert, Camofrog, and Franklin. I don't have any of what you need, I'm sorry :( I'd be willing to pay in another way if you need, or if you're willing to gift I would really appreciate it.

It's so kind of you to offer gifting! Are you maybe willing to gift Tiffany? I would love to have her :)
I understand if you'd prefer trading her~ just let me know!

Edit: Please ignore this post, I'm getting Tiffany via a trade. Thanks anyways!

I don’t really have anything to offer you with what you are looking for, but if you are looking to gift Soleil I’ll take her off of your hands :)

I would love to trade you Cole for Tipper (and Lopez, if you’re really willing to give some away)

If anyone would like to donate towards a book of stamps (lol) my paypal is Paypal.me/ric3ca3k

Thank you!

Last edited:
In case you're not receiving my response, please PM me directly about the trade. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back