Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Feedback
100% (153) +
Maybe this isn't the right thread and mods, feel free to move it if it's not, but would anyone be willing to trade me a card with the items from:

October 2015 - Runs until 16th Oct 2015.
The Sweetest Home Ever: For Participating: Massive Cake, Candy House, KK Birthday.

and

November 2015 - Runs until 16th Nov 2015.
A Battle of Giants: For Participating: Giant Robot, Inflatable Resetti.

In return I can send the entire Japanese 7-11 set on a random card OR a card from my trading thread HERE I am in need of cards Monique 058 and T-bone 062 but will accept any random card so long as the DLC is included on it! :p

I am willing to trade from 1 person, or 2 different people, I don't really care I just want the items :p

Last edited:
I could do this! I have both sets of the monthly contest items and need the Japanese 7-11 set.

I noticed on your thread that you have an extra Poppy. I don't have any extras but I have one Poppy. I would like to keep her so would it be possible to just swap Poppy cards with the DLC? Let me know!

I could do this! I have both sets of the monthly contest items and need the Japanese 7-11 set.

I noticed on your thread that you have an extra Poppy. I don't have any extras but I have one Poppy. I would like to keep her so would it be possible to just swap Poppy cards with the DLC? Let me know!

I'll PM you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back