• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Amiibo cards! (UPDATED)

Is your list updated?

I have what you need

Roscoe, Pancetti, Cherry

I can give you 2 normals for Joan and Cherry for Tiffany?

Last edited:
I have extras of the following if your list is up to date:

Cheri
Jambette
Gigi
Puck
Sterling
Bonbon
Pudge
Cole
Molly

Last edited:
I have extras of the following if your list is up to date:

Cheri
Jambette
Gigi
Puck
Sterling
Bonbon
Pudge
Cole
Molly

What would you be looking for in return for some of those? Do I have any cards youd be willing to trade for?

What would you be looking for in return for some of those? Do I have any cards youd be willing to trade for?

I need the following to complete my set:

03 DJ KK
14 Luna
27 Lopez
36 Alli
38 Patty
45 Octavian
86 Chief
87 Bunnie

Hi! Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is Saharah on your singular list, up for trade? Also, I'm interested in trading for Isabelle if you still have one of her available to trade. On your list, I have Roscoe and Bonbon.

Hi! Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is Saharah on your singular list, up for trade? Also, I'm interested in trading for Isabelle if you still have one of her available to trade. On your list, I have Roscoe and Bonbon.

Im not super sure that I could trade Saharah :/ I just finished up my specials today and i'm super wary about trading off ones i dont have duplicates for!
And i actually traded off my Isabelle yesterday and totally spaced updating the list! I'm updating it now!!

Im not super sure that I could trade Saharah :/ I just finished up my specials today and i'm super wary about trading off ones i dont have duplicates for!
And i actually traded off my Isabelle yesterday and totally spaced updating the list! I'm updating it now!!

I understand; I think I found someone to trade for Saharah anyways. :) Thanks for answering my question; good luck with your collection. :]

Hi i have the following cards:
033 Bill
043 Puck
048 Sterling
061 Tutu
078 Roscoe

I need the following cards:
Deena
007 Joan
037 Kabuki

I have: 015 Tortimer(SP), 043 Puck

I need: 026 Ren?e, 037 Kabuki, 045 Octavian, 055 Snake, 064 Pudge, 065 Midge, 076 Jeremiah, 077 Cherry, 093 Bertha

I am willing to trade those two cards for any of the ones above. I prefer trading 2 commons for my Tortimer though if that's okay with you.

Homygosh please let me trade for your Isabelle? She's one of the last few that I need. ;-; I've got a spare 015 Tortimer, 028 Jambette, and 078 Roscoe that I'd be willing to trade for her.

Last edited:
Back