• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tradeing Shiny Pokeman for AC:CF Items

Kyel

Bells
Edit: Changed price.

Diamond version, DS

I am selling*

Shiny Mew -
&
Shiny Palkia -

ShinyMew.png

ShinyPalkia.png

*For "Rare" AC:CF Items [looking for the super mario set, from balloons]

The Auction House only deals with items in Animal Crossing. If you wanna sell your Pok

Lol'd, you put no information about the pokemon, for all I know, they can be hacked, especially the shiny Mew.

True, well I guess I will move this topic to the TBT Market place, do a full info on the pokemonsters, and try again later.

:|

HeartGold said:
Lol'd, you put no information about the pokemon, for all I know, they can be hacked, especially the shiny Mew.
It is possible to get a shiny Mew and it is also possible to get a Palkia legit. All it takes is soft resetting your DS or your Gameboy Advance.

the fact is, I got 2 rare shiny pokemon for sale, z-z I have no reason to lie, if you'd like to check out the 2 via WiFi DS, PM ME YOUR CODE and I will let you examine.

:|

Back