Bells
Switch
1305-9331-1438
New Horizons Token
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
I never realized how messy my town was until someone reviewed it.LOL can someone review my DA and tell me what I can do to improve it, what to remove :) I have the design eye of a drunk gorilla.

Hi there! There are a lot of things I like about your town, the paths are really pretty for one. I liked that your little river path went into the Resetti Center, that was cute. The little garden near the station is really nice and symmetrical, and I really like the area around the park bench, though it might be nicer if it were covered in more flowers. The one thing that really stands out to me are some of the bare patches. In some areas, especially the lower end, there's a lot of empty space where flowers could go. Also, some of your paths go from being two spaces to one, which is a little jarring. The one space paths might be preferable, but I find them a little hard to walk on sometimes. I really like your PWP's and bamboo and tree placements though, your town is really nice. :)

Thank you :) I am trying to grow hybrids to fill the sparse patches, appreciate the fresh set of eyes.

The only thing that bothered my was the paths jumping from two spaces to one, like Fawful said. Otherwise your town is really nice!!

Back