Gold/Silver Tools
K.K. Music
Gracie items
Seasonal items? (not too sure...)
Furniture sets
Unique items
Fruit
Idk, there's more

If anyone wants it, post here, or if there is an item you want, you can just take that. You can also ask if I have an item that you are looking for.

In return I would like Gullivar items, Fossils, Pitfalls or Gold Roses. But if you don't have any of these that's okay.

YOU CAN DO PICK UP. HOWEVER, YOU ARE NOT TO RUN, PICK UP GOLD ROSES/FLOWERS/MUSHROOMS/PITFALLS. YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO PICK UP THE ITEMS YOU FIND ALONG THE PATH - Pretty much, just stay inside the gold roses - or go SOUTH of Nooks to pick up fruit.

TAKE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. BUT IF YOU BREAK THE RULES YOU WONT BE ALLOWED TO RETURN.

I suggest you bring letters so you can take more items

I'LL SET A TIMER TO 10 MINUTES, SO YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES PER TRIP TO GRAB ITEMS, THIS IS SO YOU'RE NOT IN MY TOWN FOR AGES LOOKING AT EVERYTHING

Last edited:
all gold tools. princess and spooky set. I dont know.
i'll add a full list tomorrow. but it would be easier if just one person took them all.

Last edited:
forgot to say. theres also DLC, ogre masks, crowns, feathers. thrones... umm. lovely phone. Nintendo items (Arwing, Nook point items etc...) silver tools. idk, theres heaps more there is like 200+ items I need to get rid of.

no. I just dont need half these items. I could sell them to nook, but I think TBT members might want them.

btw, can i pick up random stuff so i can clean out your town?

You already tried to come to my town and wifi died.

I will be delivering items in 12 starting right now. so be online in 12 hours if you want items.

There's also snowman furniture. I'm giving it away now so post if you want anything!!

I would love to come to have a quick look if that's okay :) And don't worry I wont break the rules.

I'd love to come. I have a ton of pitfalls and a lot of (identified) fossils. When can you open your gates?

Some time on the weekend. Maybe in about 29 hours from this post.

Also, any items you are giving me, just place them in the space to the left of the Ables Sisters

Last edited:
No, whoever gets there first gets to take whatever they like.

does anybody else want them? they're really annoying me

Back