• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling tons of fun random crap just a huge sale ALOT OF BALLON STUFF some rare stuff too

Gummybear12

Canadian Bacon :D
Bells
Feedback
100% (58) +
I don't know how to make one of those picture lists sorry!!! I will trade for bells or cool stuff u might have like zodiac stuff or anything!!!:lemon: enjoy!!!!

lion dance mask
lucky frog x2
balloon dresser
balloon lamp
balloon closet
balloon table
balloon vanity
balloon bed
balloon wall
balloon floor
balloon clock
balloon tv
cat dress
wornout jeans (gracie item and super cute might i add)
siphon (coffee shop item)
coffee grinder (coffee shop item)
emerald polka skirt
lucky clover
cabin bookcase
grass standee
roman candle x4
sparkler x2
harvest bed
Ultra machine (fireworks show)
pineapple bed
miniature car x2 (fireworks show)
simple armchair x2
sandlot (saharah floor)
classic carpet
neutral wall
regal wall
modern wood wall
pigtail
Imperial wall
Swell shirt
net
ornate rug
gorgeous counter
golf bag
cubbyhole
flower bopper (fireworks show)
matronly wig

do you mind lending me all the clothing items apart from the jeans and the bopper to catalog?

what zodiac items are you referring to?

do you mind lending me all the clothing items apart from the jeans and the bopper to catalog?

what zodiac items are you referring to?

yea dude no problem so u want the lion dance mask, cat dress, emerald polka skirt, pigtail, swell shirt and matronly wig? if its just to borrow for cataloguing I have a TON of clothes I can lend you!
and I rlly wanted to collect the old zodiac collection u know like gemini closet, aquarius urn that sort of stuff so far I only have the two I mentioned and the pisces lamp so if you have any of the others Im super interested !!! also the animals r cool too

yea dude no problem so u want the lion dance mask, cat dress, emerald polka skirt, pigtail, swell shirt and matronly wig? if its just to borrow for cataloguing I have a TON of clothes I can lend you!
and I rlly wanted to collect the old zodiac collection u know like gemini closet, aquarius urn that sort of stuff so far I only have the two I mentioned and the pisces lamp so if you have any of the others Im super interested !!! also the animals r cool too

i see. yeah, it'll be cool if you could lend me whatever you can, in exchange i'll help you dig out the other horoscope items i have:)

Last edited:
i see. yeah, it'll be cool if you could lend me whatever you can, in exchange i'll help you dig out the other horoscope items i have:)

actually I just ended up buying the zodiac series on another thread so no worries!! just let me know when u wanna play and u can come over and ill lend u everything!

Back