• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Tons of DIYS!

Rosaline

cappuccino enthusiast
Bells
Switch
6095-8911-2029
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (29) +
Hi everyone! I have a bunch of DIYs in my town that have been collecting dust for a while now. I've kept them just in case anyone is missing any! Totally free, but any tips are appreciated :)

For giveaway:
-shell arch
-coconut wall planter
-peach dress
-crest doorplate
-standard umbrella stand
-clothesline
-honeycomb wall
-coconut juice
-bamboo sphere
-wooden end table
-apple dress
-log chair
-pansy table
-bonfire (x2)
-wooden end table
-grass skirt
-log extra-long sofa
-bonsai shelf
-golden dung beetle
-iron garden chair (x2)
-pitfall seed
-tall garden rock
-birdhouse
-wooden chair
-pot
-wild-wood wall
-natural garden table
-classic pitcher
-water pump
-infused-water dispenser
-shell table
-wooden simple bed
-traditional balancing toy
-paw-print doorplate

Last edited:
Ooh, could I get the Cool Pansy Crown, Coconut Wall Planter, and Honeycomb Wall? I’ll pay 25 TBT. :)

And I can check my DIYs if you have any you’re looking for.

I checked your wishlist and I have: Gas Range (black), Espresso Maker (black), Cream and Sugar (silver), and Dish Drying Rack (white) that you can have.

Last edited:
Ooh, could I get the Cool Pansy Crown, Coconut Wall Planter, and Honeycomb Wall? I’ll pay 25 TBT. :)

And I can check my DIYs if you have any you’re looking for.

I checked your wishlist and I have: Gas Range (black), Espresso Maker (black), Cream and Sugar (silver), and Dish Drying Rack (white) that you can have.

ah hi! I just traded the crown sorry :( but I can do the other two for however many TBT you'd like! and the wishlist items would be lovely but totally not necessary if you don't want :)

Ah ok... I’ll take the other two for 15 TBT. And you can have the other items, I’m going to redo my kitchen. 😅

Ah ok... I’ll take the other two for 15 TBT. And you can have the other items, I’m going to redo my kitchen. 😅
Perfect! If you're still on I can trade now or I can wait until tomorrow (you can PM me whenever you're available!)

Hi everyone! I have a bunch of DIYs in my town that have been collecting dust for a while now. I've kept them just in case anyone is missing any! Totally free, but any tips are appreciated :)

For giveaway:
-shell arch
-coconut wall planter
-peach dress
-crest doorplate
-standard umbrella stand
-clothesline
-honeycomb wall
-coconut juice
-bamboo sphere
-wooden end table
-apple dress
-log chair
-pansy table
-bonfire (x2)
-wooden end table
-grass skirt
-log extra-long sofa
-bonsai shelf
-golden dung beetle
-iron garden chair (x2)
-pitfall seed
-tall garden rock
-birdhouse
-wooden chair
-pot
-wild-wood wall
-natural garden table
-classic pitcher
-water pump
-infused-water dispenser
-shell table
-wooden simple bed
-traditional balancing toy
-paw-print doorplate

Hi! Is the infused-water dispenser still available? I have the black espresso maker from your wishlist I can give you :)

Hello there!Im missing quite a few diys since I haven't been playing for long,if you still have any of the following to pass along I'd be grateful!
-crest doorplate
-coconut juice
-bamboo sphere
-wooden end table
-pansy table
-shell table

Hi! Is the infused-water dispenser still available? I have the black espresso maker from your wishlist I can give you :)
hi! sorry for the delay, yes it is! :) pming you now
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Is the log-extra-long sofa still available?
yes it is! PMing you

Hey there! Could I please get the Bonsai Shelf and the Natural Garden Table?
yes! PMing you

Hello there!Im missing quite a few diys since I haven't been playing for long,if you still have any of the following to pass along I'd be grateful!
-crest doorplate
-coconut juice
-bamboo sphere
-wooden end table
-pansy table
-shell table
they're yours! :) PMing you

Back