Thoughts on Wart Jr. ?

Fwogee

Bells
It makes me sad that so many people hate Wart Jr. and I just don't know why! I think he's very cute and one of my favorite villagers. I'm curious to know other people's thoughts or stories about him, whether you love him or absolutely despise him!

I neither love him or hate him at this point. I've never had him in my town so I haven't really gotten to know him, but he was in my campsite once and I thought he was kind of cute. I think he would grow on me if he ever moved in.

I don't exactly have anything against him... buuut I'm not fond of his design and he needs to clear out of Callisto so I can get the house zones sorted properly ;^;

D_u8y_GVAAA81Xg.jpg
Wart Jr. is my favorite frogman.His head looks like a sesame seed bun and he's always smiling.A couple of years ago I moved him into my first New Leaf town and he plotted next door to Pippy then a day later she asked me to get signatures for the "Banish Unsightly Blemishes" petition.Coincidence?

Well, I don't hate him or so, I just don't like his design that much, besides I'm not a huge fan of frog villagers.

he's cuute! idk why, but his design reminds me of a pretzel. i wouldn't want him in my town, but i still love him.

im not the biggest fan of his design, although it is very cute. i think he's just a wholesome little bean, too pure for this world.

I completely agree with you! I think Wart Jr. is adorable, he is one of my favourite cranky villagers. I'm always sad to see him get so much hate.

I'm not a fan of Wart Jr. he's in my list of most disliked villagers ;_; sorry if it's between him or Kabuki, hamphrey, chow or dobie I'm going for the latter.

I have a positive opinion of Wart Jr. He moved into my town of Fireleaf and has been quite a lovely villager. The only thing I don't like is his house. I really hope you can change villager houses in New Horizons because so many good villagers seem to live in dilapidated shacks.

I don't have a particularly strong opinion of Wart Jr. I've never had him in any of my towns. I like cranky villagers, so I imagine I would like him as well.

I've never had him in my town, but I think he's cute. I think all the frog villagers are cute, actually. There's not a design I don't like among the lil froggos.

He's cute! He's not one of my favorites but still.

To be honest, I really don't like Wart Junior. I dislike him due to his unappealing look and music played when talked to him. I am not sure if Nintendo makes certain villagers with the though that they will be unpopular and disliked.

I don't hate him, but I'm not particularly enthusiastic about him either. He would be fine on his own since his design is pretty unique among his fellow Frog villagers, but he was relentless for me. I have multiple towns, and he popped up numerous times as a villager when I had other villagers in mind, so it was a matter of making him happy enough to want to leave the town each time, since I had other villagers I'd rather have living in my towns instead. Kind of tiring and mildly annoying. No hard feelings, but also not a villager I'd likely have in a town of my own volition.

Last edited:
I think that Wart Senior raised him well. He's alright, not someone I'd keep around forever though.

I used to hate Wart Jr. because I wasn't very fond of his design, but I guess it was always his name that got me thinking he was really bad, but now that someone else has mentioned it, he does look like a sesame bun. So I guess he's not all that bad, but he still isn't my favorite though. Maybe one day I like him, but for now he's OK.

Back