• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Thoughts on Uchi Villagers

Honestly, for me their dialogue is pretty bland and not a lot of them look good either. Apparently they stopped sleeping in to noon which was very annoying because I mostly play in the morning.. I love Hazel, Muffy, and a couple of others though but yeah they need to hire better dialogue writers for all personalities and like, make them rude again lol.

There isn't really a great selection of them but thankfully there are some who I like but I'd like to see them add more in the future. For now I don't really mind them that much.

I like the uchi personality, and have Phoebe on my island! I knew I wanted one on my island but it was hard to choose which one, as I honestly don't like most of their designs. I do really like Phoebe, though! She fits my island well and ostriches are my favourite villager species so it was perfect :)

Initially, I wasn't a fan of a lot of the uchi characters' designs, save for Phoebe, Cherry, Fuchsia, and Mira. However, I've grown to like Plucky, Muffy, Frita, Reneigh, and Agnes (who is my newest villager -- I like her more and more every day 🥰). I've always loved their personality, though, because it's who I aspire to be IRL (more confrontational 😂).

I really like the uchi personality! If I would look at designs, there are indeed not many I would go for (but I have that problem with every villager type).. my favourite is Deirdre, but I also really like the designs of Reneigh, Agnes, Phoebe, Muffy and Pashmina.

I probably like the personality so much because they seem to be more outgoing, which is the opposite of what I am (if I was a villager, I would be a normal). They could really be an older sister who protect their younger sister/brother and help them make sense of the world.

(I also love how they are not conventionally cute. The only extreme cuteness I can handle on my island is Peanut, since she is my WW pall. Unless Diana is considered cute - personally, I would place her under elegant, but who am I.)

Back