Thoughts on Merry Vs Rosie

cheezu

Bells
Switch
0044-9828-4409
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
I think both are adorable but from what I can gather, Merry is not all that popular. In fact, I have seen her go for free a number of times. Was just curious as to what your thoughts are on the two peppy kitty cats. :3

I think both are adorable but I have Rosie in my town - she's a real sweetie <3

I like both.
Merry is extremely cute. She's very underrated. She's one of the best peppy characters! I always get her mixed up with Felicity!
Rosie is also very cute. Her design is definitely a bit cuter than Merry. I had her in WW, so that's probably why I prefer her to Felicity. Also, she was in the AC movie, which may also add to her popularity.

I'm gonna do with Merry c: I hated Rosie in the Movie and she really broke my heart in the gamecube version

In my opinion, I like Rosie better. I personally think she's the cutest peppy cat around. I've had merry in Animal crossing city folk, and I didn't like her very much...

Felicity is the cutest!
When resetting for a new town i came across one with her and Merengue and very nearly kept it

I think they're both really cute! And I saw Merry go for over 10m in an auction yesterday, so I guess it just depends on if someone really wants her.

haha... why though?
Rosie is a mega dreamie of mine but I'd definitely take Merry as well.

She doesn't look forward, she has an ugly smile, her colours don't blend well, her hair looks ugly, her blush looks weird.. Purple blush is just creepy

Yeah I'm not a fan :p

I'd choose Merry <3 She was my BFF in CF before she moved T^T Just because Rosie is more 'popular', 'cute' doesn't necessarily mean you have to choose her ;) I'm just giving opinions! Choose who you like best... who'll you get tired of seeing... Rosie or Merry ^ . ^

Last edited:
MERRY IS THE BEST <333333333333333

ok I really like Rosie too but honestly ngl I only have two dreamies and Merry is one of them omg she is the best.
Also whenever she makes facial expressions they are hilarious omg Merry <3

MERRY IS THE BEST <333333333333333

ok I really like Rosie too but honestly ngl I only have two dreamies and Merry is one of them omg she is the best.
Also whenever she makes facial expressions they are hilarious omg Merry <3
I know. I saw her in a dream town and thought she was so adorable. I also like her little pink nose.
I love Rosie too. I'm building an all-female town so I actually want them both in my 2nd game. ^___^

Back