This may be a long shot, but do you know these people?

PoppyPumpkin

Krissy, WAKE UP
Bells
Switch
1982-5982-2886
White Pansy
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cherry (Fruit)
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Pavé
Tasty Cake
Hi. I'm aware this might be a long shot. I know it's been years. I know this might not even be the forum they used, but I'm posting just incase someone happens across it anyway.

Back in 2007ish my mom got really addicted to ACCF. At first she just played the game, ran around. Then she got into meeting people.

She had a blast actually hacking her town with her friends, etc. Then I think nintendo did some update to stop hacking and eventually a lot of them kind of fizzled out playing. I remember she'd spend hours with friends she met online, just running around her town and having fun with them..

She played with a woman named Desiree and her daughter (whose name i won't mention here to respect privacy but if you DM me her name to prove you know them, thats' fine. Just don't post it in comments)
My moms name is Karen (Karen Roche back then, she gave me permission to use her former last name here) and my name is Kristina.

There were a lot of people she played with, most of them were adults, I want to say between 30-50 years of age.

If anyone remembers her, please let me know! Her switch for ACNH just came in, and she has no idea how to get in touch with old friends, or even if they still play. The only one we're still in semi contact with is Desiree.

sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread, if I did I apologize!

There are people I played with on city folk too I’d love to find one day. It’s so weird how you can become so close with people over animal crossing. I had a guy named Greg who I used to play city folk with regularly and we would voice chat on the mic you could get for the wii. That was so long ago but I hope he’s doing okay these days.

There was also a very sweet lady in her 50s I used to play city folk with. She used to tell me about her grand kids and stuff.

Off topic I guess but I feel like now everyone is so obsessed with perfecting their towns that no one ever just chills anymore. People take the game so seriously. Back then I could make friends with strangers so easily.

There are people I played with on city folk too I’d love to find one day. It’s so weird how you can become so close with people over animal crossing. I had a guy named Greg who I used to play city folk with regularly and we would voice chat on the mic you could get for the wii. That was so long ago but I hope he’s doing okay these days.

There was also a very sweet lady in her 50s I used to play city folk with. She used to tell me about her grand kids and stuff.

Off topic I guess but I feel like now everyone is so obsessed with perfecting their towns that no one ever just chills anymore. People take the game so seriously. Back then I could make friends with strangers so easily.

Oh man, me and my friends just vibe and stuff and visit each others islands. It's my favorite part of the day, just hanging with them (or killing them in Among Us, but hey lol)

My mother would have been in her fifties, but she had no grand kids. So sadly I don't think it was my mom you played with! I know my mom used forums, and I was hoping it was this one but I'm thinking it wasn't now =(

I hope you find the people you're looking for too though! It'd be so awesome to reconnect with old friends from CF.

Back