This is the 200000th post

actually, right after storm posted i saw it was at 200,003... so it mustve been someone else... hmmmmm?????

DarthGohan1 said:
actually, right after storm posted i saw it was at 200,003... so it mustve been someone else... hmmmmm?????
Huh? I don't think you were on. Maybe you saw 200,033 (which it was right before I posted this).

+++COMENCE: TBT FORUM HAX....

---TESTING----TESTING--------

{runTBThax.exe.postcount}

PLEASE WAIT.. .. ... ....

HAX COMPLETE

USER: dragonflamez
200.000th POST+++

STORM eats dirt, thats why he was first. He became one with the planet.

:eek:

I remember this one time to get like the 10,000 post in the Forum Game board me and him were going to tie and get it. And then I posted and got the 10,000 post so I tricked him =).

Super_Naruto said:
I remember this one time to get like the 10,000 post in the Forum Game board me and him were going to tie and get it. And then I posted and got the 10,000 post so I tricked him =).
Yah, but then I resynced the board and I go actually go it (I think).

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Super_Naruto said:
Lol, Storm Nice tactics.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Super_Naruto said:
Smart thinking there.

Back