• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Thinking of restarting

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Gonna restart my Wild World, anyone want my items and bells? I'm restarting in a few days so yeah

No one wanted my bells/items when i restarted but good luck finding someone. If you need help getting nooks last store let me know.

Idc if people take my items or not, doesn't bother me.
and I can just use my brothers ACWW + DS to get the last expansion

I know this is a bit off-topic, but I wish you could have more than one file. I find myself wanting to start a new town, but not wanting to leave my old town quite often.

I know. i'd love to be able to have more than one town.

I know this is a bit off-topic, but I wish you could have more than one file. I find myself wanting to start a new town, but not wanting to leave my old town quite often.

I couldn't agree more, I want to get a better town and redo all of the tasks like paying off my loan (I have done everything and it is BORING) but I still don't want to leave my town.

Back