• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Things that are better in this one than WW

Koehler said:
I pretty much like everything about AC over AC:WW except for lack of stylus in the first one.
Same for me. I got WW before the original so at first when I played it I thought WW was better. But then I grew to like it more than WW.

Triforce3force said:
Cherry petals flying through the air during Cherry Blossom Festival

AWESOME, AWESOME holidays

Neighbors don't move away as easy.

The basement in the house, and no limits (besides floor space), on what you can put into your house.
I agree with everything you said.

:D

I also miss the cliffs.

I like the overall feel of the original Animal Crossing much better. The game just runs so much smoother on the Gamecube.

I love ac also... although able sisters... I am sooooooo used to making designs on ww then I am on ac but hey I'll grow used to it! It is a pretty good game and all

^_^

Actually, the cliffs were one of the things I really missed in Wild World. I also missed Animal Island and morning arobics, honestly. Even the golden statue of yourself was pretty cool; I wish they hadn't removed it.

Though I already posted in this thread, I'm following up.

To the question at hand -- "Everything."

Bulerias said:
Though I already posted in this thread, I'm following up.

To the question at hand -- "Everything."
<big><big><big><big><big><big><big>QFT</big></big></big></big></big>

My DS broke :< (Top screen cracked one day when I dropped it.)

It was a launch DS, not the lite.

Anyway from what I remember from WW the GCN version looked better and was always at 60 FPS.

JJH0369 said:
Koehler said:
I pretty much like everything about AC over AC:WW except for lack of stylus in the first one.
Same for me. I got WW before the original so at first when I played it I thought WW was better. But then I grew to like it more than WW.
i hate the stylus and i dont like using motion control wit the wiimote either thats why i wish AC CF was Gamecube controller accesible >.<

StbAn said:
The basement, more neighboors, the gyroid, the cliffs.
F.Y.I in GC there was a basement why they didn't bring it back in the WW i'll never kno >.>

also they got rid of some neighbors so not really a big inprovment there..... >.>

i love the rain the clifs the holidays.
also i like how ables is near the beach and there open up so late. i like making umbrella designs .
but i like the ducky one too.

Back