Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

" [AKA: Jacob, the player she townread in her read's post.]"

Opinions change gdiii

But yeah, I suppose
I'm confused af rn tbh haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

But literally, some of those posts are way older
With Jacob's vet claim, who would you still vote?

Ok I tried giving everyone a fair amount of time to maybe realize on their own I'm not mafia, but the day is coming to an end and nothing is changing.

I am the Veteran
(For those who don't know what veteran is, I have two night lives so mafia can shoot me once and I won't die unless they shoot me a second night)

I was like when did this happen....
so you are telling me you still honestly stand by that Hayden is mafia based on that contradictory meta analysis?
even Nightmares saw it too! Do you not understand that the way I looked at it would make you look sus?

- - - Post Merge - - -

the same way I feel about Luca's doctor claim is the way I feel about Jacob's veteran claim.... is there a chance they are lying. Yes it is slim, but there... however, we haven't even gotten one mafia yet!! we need to figure this out like right now!

I was like when did this happen....
so you are telling me you still honestly stand by that Hayden is mafia based on that contradictory meta analysis?
even Nightmares saw it too! Do you not understand that the way I looked at it would make you look sus?

- - - Post Merge - - -

the same way I feel about Luca's doctor claim is the way I feel about Jacob's veteran claim.... is there a chance they are lying. Yes it is slim, but there... however, we haven't even gotten one mafia yet!! we need to figure this out like right now!

Who did Lucanosa use his PR on though? That's the question we need answered, well for me anyway.

Guys, Jacob has been notably quite after he has claimed. He must think he is off the hook or something, or he is just busy with life...I don't know.

He could be lying.

Guys, Jacob has been notably quite after he has claimed. He must think he is off the hook or something, or he is just busy with life...I don't know.

He could be lying.

WE'RE NOT BY ANY MEANS VOTING SOMEBODY WHO CLAIMED VETERAN

He could be lying.
Ya I'm surprised he's not here advocating a lynch for me l o l

Can we get at least one more vote on Heyden so we don't lynch another blue?

I can't vote heyden.... Jacob literally gave evidence to support Heyden being town?!!?!
I am voting Nightmares for reasons to come

I don't trust Apple, Mog or Jacob or Lucanosa or Heyden or or or or or....So I do t know what to do right now. Toad voting Nightmares is just a waste tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Probably a joke but if you are legit vet you should speak up

Yeeeeeeeeeahhhhh, he should.

what use is voting nightmares right now, we need to save our vet so just vote heyden

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually i might retract that nightmares is annoying me

If we vote Heyden then who else is suspicious? Everybody who has voted Heyden is on my sus list and if Heyden is indeed town then??????????? What happens?

Back