Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

He's not defending himself at all. He can't deny the points I've made. That's enough evidence for me, so I'm sticking with that vote.

The rest of your posts have been sly and short remarks, his willingness to lynch Lucanosa seemed genuine given Lucanosa's inactivity and hypocritical posts, the post were he called Uttumori and Byngo out for inactivity while he was also inactive + he didn't answer his own question and wanted other people to answer it.
1. I don't see how my willingness to lynch Luca makes me scum?? 2. And I never called out Byngo, probably Uttumori though. 3. I'm pretty active 4. I've already explained the Prima situation like 20 times yet you still keep repeating the same argument

If I had to pick, it'd be Heyden
Nice reasoning, if you didn't have to pick between jacob/mog/me, who would you actually pick?

1. I don't see how my willingness to lynch Luca makes me scum?? 2. And I never called out Byngo, probably Uttumori though. 3. I'm pretty active 4. I've already explained the Prima situation like 20 times yet you still keep repeating the same argument

Nice reasoning, if you didn't have to pick between jacob/mog/me, who would you actually pick?

You read that post wrong.

1. It doesn't, I say you voting for Lucanosa seemed genuine and had good reasoning.
2. I said Lucanosa called out Byngo and Uttumori.
3. I said Lucanosa was inactive at the time.
4. You explained it to me once but I still find it out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I say = I said.

I should have clarified that the second part was bout the possibility of you being town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

4. You explained it once but I still find it to be odd.

So many mistakes in that sentence.

You read that post wrong.

1. It doesn't, I say you voting for Lucanosa seemed genuine and had good reasoning.
2. I said Lucanosa called out Byngo and Uttumori.
3. I said Lucanosa was inactive at the time.
4. You explained it to me once but I still find it out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I say = I said.

I should have clarified that the second part was bout the possibility of you being town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

4. You explained it once but I still find it to be odd.

So many mistakes in that sentence.

Oh lol, my bad. Probably not 20 times but it just keeps chasing me back, if the person above me had been different during the RQS would this have happened? idk

If I didn't have to pick.... I....wouldn't

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I thought you were asking something else LMAO

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk though, no one seems scum too me, haha wow

I am kind of shocked that Glow turned out to be town, and sad that we lost two more town players. I wonder if one of them was killed by a vigilante who thought they were mafia. My biggest scum suspicions right now are Heyden, Mog, Jacob, Apple, and Uttumori.

Ok here is my META analysis on Heyden

This game: I am pinning my suspicion on him to fall under his scum play. I've played quite a few games with Heyden, and I like to think I'm able to catch the differences between his alignments.

At the time I am posting this, Heyden's activity is high; Third highest in the game. 49 posts made by day 2.

Scum game: Overwatch Mafia

This is the game I will be taking examples of Heyden's scum behavior from.

In Overwatch mafia, his activity was high, 50 posts made by day 2, even after being replaced in.
- Upon initial viewing, Heyden's activity while playing as scum is generally higher, generating more posts and thus applying more thought and effort into shielding himself from looking like scum.

I filtered through all of Heyden's posts from this game and pulled out quotes that reflected my statement that as scum, Heyden puts a significantly more amount of useful, even though fake, content:

a.
Wasn't able to finish reading last night bc my internet kept having interruptions, but from what I got out of it;

Ness is town, I don't think he would be that dumb as mafia to burst out already and make excuses like 'idk my rolename', if anything he's try and make a fake one like his amazing JOAT claim in tarot mafia.

Amanda I'm almost certain she's town already, idk. Something about her posts just scream town bc she's effectively helping in ways, if anything she's my strongest tr at the moment I think

Tom sus, he was pretty quick to sort of push the attention on Ness. I say that because it was more indirect and immediately implied that a jester was unlikely, making Ness more sus.

Jacob sus but more null, his defense of Ness may have been genuine or faked idk but I don't think he's done anything too sus besides being inactive

Endless null atm, all his posts were either pushing for Ness or fluffing around with inessential info, but whatever

Primal is mostly just answering questions and asking questions atm, no idea, he hasn't done much either to contribute anything, but I'll let it go bc I'm pretty sure he's new, wouldn't be a bad lynch either though
revision: you know the more I think of it he's pretty bandwagony on entropy's path, tryna blend in or something eh

but anyway, im gonna vote Tom, I don't think Endless is a logical lynch for today tbh, if I can I'll be on before d1 deadline tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

everyone else i didn't do was bc they didnt stick out
oh and sorry for no color #mobilelyfe
*A respectable analysis of a lot of players, this was Heyden's first post after the RQS. This demonstrates how he jumps right into the seriousness of the game.

b.
Ok ok don't abuse the dead, he made a dumb mistake and didn't really try to defend himself or even claim but that's that, w/e. At least he provided some reads at least which might help eh

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorta hard to pick out ppl bc everyone just bandwagoned on Tom tbh, but I must say Jacob/White/Primal were pretty quick to mountain it together.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

this stuck out bc it didn't really make sense of all, and totally ignored that he could be mafia (which he didn't flip mad), so I'm think white forgot both perspectives and messed up or if its all part of them being new

jacob's reasonings were sort of weak tbh, trying to save his ass

primal didn't justify his unvote on endless and voted tom without any reasoning at all, hmmmmm

- - - Post Merge - - -

maf*, thinking*

let - proof read xd
* This is Heyden's very second post after the RQS. Still keeping his ideas on track, while loosening up his language and grammar. Probably trying to mask the formality to make it look like he isn't trying.

So right off the bat, it's not difficult to tell that as mafia, Heyden takes his games fairly seriously.
His next 7 or 8 posts all work the same, on the track of the thread, commenting on other people?s ideas.

c.
Wew damn, good shot I guess, I?m pretty sure ik who it was :lemon: There?s a missing KP tho bc 1 seems too little, 3-4 scum depending if theres a hostile 3rd party or something. Doc, bulletproof, bus? Idk

Didn?t expect Amanda to die, I thought it was gonna be like Ness/entropy or something, only person who was wary was Tom but he died soooo?

Oh and Endless did you bus anyone last night?

As demonstrated in this quote, scum Heyden likes to comment a lot on the number of mafia players in a game and subtly probe players into outting their roles or their strategies (As seen in the second and third lines), very similarly to the way he was outright asking players to claim earlier this game, which is also why I called him out for it. Instead of asking Endless who he bussed last night, he should've waited for endless to disclose that information, just like how a role claim should work.

Now don't get me wrong, a lot if not most mafia players have this same playing style as town, but upon further analysis on Heyden's town play, it's not hard to see why I think Heyden is scum in this game.

Town Game: Miraculous Ladybug Cultists

This is the biggest most recent game Heyden has participated in as town. It was from a few months ago, but it's definitely worth taking a deep look into for play style.

As for the post count in Miraculous Ladybug mafia, Heyden's activity was reasonably high, but he only made 51 posts by the end of Night 3. Before all else, this is a huge signifier that less effort was executed as town.

d.
i try to spark convo but always get put down :/ o well see u guys d1 uwu;;
*One of the very first posts made by Heyden in Day 0, a probing day for information.

Straight up lack of interest in the game from the very beginning. This is in huge contrast to what his first posts looked like in Overwatch mafia. Take it as you will.

From here on out, Heyden's posts as town are lackluster. Many veterans who I know who have played with Heyden know and describe him as a wild card, posting whatever comes to his mind even if it acts to confuse town purposely. And this style actually tends to work out, people have a hard time reading a play that doesn't reflect actual concrete thought processes. However this is not the play style Heyden is using in this current game.

Here are some quotes to back up what I am claiming:

e.
first of all i am ELEVEN

second, i will take ur advice!! ~<3 love meg

no jk i sorta wanna take this game srsly so pls let me be ^.~

f.
BYE U WONT BE MISSED XOXO
* This was his reaction to Glow getting killed Night one, exactly like this game. As I mentioned before because they?re friends he takes it as a joke. There is nothing serious in his reaction to a mislynch and this just strengthens the idea that as town, Heyden just doesn?t care about screwing up or saying the wrong thing.

g.
im 2 tired cbf soz tom uwu;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

oH and glad u decided to show up after 2 days duck to point out ONE FLAW OF MINE :/

h.
im like super tired and dont have the motivation to proof read and go over things so soz if some things dont make sense and whatever, my initial view on everyone will probs change when i wake up bc im predicting that the pages will blow up and all lmao so pls dont take things into account for the future unless its purposeful

*long list of reads*

i.
these azurilland players need 2 get a grip xoxo

j.
oops i slipped!!1
* This post is in retaliation to someone calling out Heyden for making a joke statement about being culted.

If you pull up any of the posts in this game currently, it's really difficult to find this many non-serious wild card quotes. I hardly found any emojis which is a pretty prominent part of Heyden's posts when he is comfortable! (Obviously not serious, yet something worth considering! The little things matter.)

So now since I went through Heyden's contrasting play style, you should be able to pick out any post heyden made in this game and decide which category it falls under.

* Taking a quick look back on the post counts also:
49 posts in 3 cycles in current game
50 posts in 3 cycles in scum game
51 posts in 7 cycles in town game *

He is not playing as he usually does as town and I find it extremely unsettling. For this reason, I think Heyden is scum.

TL;DR: Scum Heyden is often serious, getting to the point about his reads and thoughts on a mafia game. Town Heyden is extremely loose and not serious or concerned about consequences.
In the current game, Heyden is matching his usual scum play.

Just a reminder that if you didn't vote yesterday and don't vote today, you will be modkilled

>cult game where i was town game from more than 8 months ago
Miraculous Ladybug was a matter of watching the culted cop drama and Toad unfold, not much else lmao

I can see you've put a lot of effort and time into your case but it's very flimsy no offence. I don't know how post activity relates to me being mafia or not, I'm usually always active whether I'm regardless of my alignment. I don't know how responding to Prima as my first post after the RQS makes me serious or scum, if that's what you're comparing, and my next 7 to 8 posts which were still probably about Prima lol. Also I don't know how guessing PRs relates to me asking for -about to be lynched- people to claim.

Again, don't see why post count indicates anything and yes, my play right now definitely doesn't reflect my town play in that game but I thought you would've known me better that I try to mix my meta up, so I don't really know what else to say.

I have a headache so I'm going off for the rest of the night. I think I've said all I can say about my vote anyway.

In reply to Jacob's post:

while meta analysis is really good and dandy, can you give us one example of all your effort specifically relating to this game rather than telling us to just look at it? because I feel like people will not make the connection or see it differently? I am currently looking at his posts to try to help though too and will see if I find something...

I will say that using post count and emoji usage to help solidify a scum read isn't that strong in my eyes

- - - Post Merge - - -

also if Heyden's town play is to be less serious what about these quotes...

Hayden said:
guys people talk to friends u know

Hayden said:
mog broke my post merge

Hayden in response to Luca's claim said:
oh k then
yay

Hayden said:
I'm scumread by both dead kek

Hayden said:
I'm actually high priority wowie

Hayden said:
fry mog not me

And while emojis are easier to notice, I think its more a stylistic thing and if you look at Hayden's overall style, I think it reads more casual

From what I read in your post, you meant to say that Hayden is scum this time because he is playing serious? But I look at his posts and I don't get that feeling at all. Someone else look back and see if you think he is more serious or not

did you just post that wall of text in hopes everyone would just blindly agree with you?

how long has it been since hayden played prior to this game

if it's been quite some time than jacobs case falls flat because meta isn't concrete, and you can expect changes especially if someone's aware of their meta

I used to make cases on people based solely on comparisons of activity from past games and I was usually wrong

In reply to Jacob's post:

while meta analysis is really good and dandy, can you give us one example of all your effort specifically relating to this game rather than telling us to just look at it? because I feel like people will not make the connection or see it differently? I am currently looking at his posts to try to help though too and will see if I find something...

I will say that using post count and emoji usage to help solidify a scum read isn't that strong in my eyes

I did that meta analysis in response to Ness asking me to post one so I wasn't knocking on Heyden's effort in the games in a negative tone (If thats what you're asking about, I'm a little confused by your post here.) By referring to Heyden's "effort" I was referring to how hard he was trying to convince everyone he was town, whether it be by proofreading hard, longer posts, etc in previous games in comparison to this one

In regards to my effort specifically relating to this game, I don't really think thats something I can comment on myself. If you read that whole post and still think I'm not putting effort into finding scum then thats on you.

I didn't use the post counts and emoji usage as solidifying a scum read, but I wanted to point them out as they are in direct relation of Heyden's attitudes and habits as each role alignment

After that, I am voting for Jacob for now

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did that meta analysis in response to Ness asking me to post one so I wasn't knocking on Heyden's effort in the games in a negative tone (If thats what you're asking about, I'm a little confused by your post here.) By referring to Heyden's "effort" I was referring to how hard he was trying to convince everyone he was town, whether it be by proofreading hard, longer posts, etc in previous games in comparison to this one

In regards to my effort specifically relating to this game, I don't really think thats something I can comment on myself. If you read that whole post and still think I'm not putting effort into finding scum then thats on you.

I didn't use the post counts and emoji usage as solidifying a scum read, but I wanted to point them out as they are in direct relation of Heyden's attitudes and habits as each role alignment

I meant take what you talked about in your meta analysis and show me how that makes Hayden look like scum in this game, instead of just saying go look for yourself. Theres a lot of new people who I don't think would know what to look for in going back to try to apply your meta analysis... I just did it and I saw more town-meta aligning Hayden than scum from what you dug up

I'm not convinced heyden's scum based off meta. I'll go into more detail later, I have a big project I'm working on due tomorrow morning.

leaning to Jacob being scum over hayden

heads up; I'm gonna be absent most of tomorrow cuz work sucks

I meant take what you talked about in your meta analysis and show me how that makes Hayden look like scum in this game, instead of just saying go look for yourself. Theres a lot of new people who I don't think would know what to look for in going back to try to apply your meta analysis... I just did it and I saw more town-meta aligning Hayden than scum from what you dug up

I really didn't think it was necessary for me to dig up even more posts to relate the examples I pointed out, I thought everyone in the game was capable enough to think of their own lynch candidate.
I said to find your own examples and apply it to a meta if you felt like it, I'm not making anybody do it and I'm not trying to convince anyone to believe me. I'm just justifying why I think Heyden is mafia because Ness asked for it.

And if you think that my thoughts on Heyden are wrong then go ahead and formulate your own reads on someone else, don't just vote me because you think one of us has to be mafia. That's extremely toxic, lazy, and scummy behavior.

I'm only getting a little frustrated because I spent a lot of time going back and forth between games to try and write up that analysis as neatly and easy to understand as possible, and I'm not really sure how that equates to scummy behavior.

how long has it been since hayden played prior to this game

if it's been quite some time than jacobs case falls flat because meta isn't concrete, and you can expect changes especially if someone's aware of their meta

I used to make cases on people based solely on comparisons of activity from past games and I was usually wrong

is that all you needed to vote for Jacob? seems like a quick jump?
or do you have some other reasoning for voting him right now?

also why did Apple vote for Hayden? The last I saw he just said "because he is scummy"
however if he thinks he is scummy for the same reasons as Jacob then I'm not really convinced on him either

Back