• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Sketch Dump by Lorena

Lorenita

Bells
Random sketches that I've done over the past few years. Need to find that spark of inspiration to get back on the wagon again! Hopefully by posting my work here, I would find that muse once more! Cause I seriously miss my pencils, xD.

drawings_zpsa3de7175.jpg

The bottom piece was from early 2009, while the top right was from mid-late of 2009. And from the left was from mid 2010 and the top middle from late 2011.

Wow, I hope you find the inspiration you need to draw again... those are amazing. Thanks for posting them.
Can't wait to see your next work.

Woah, those are stunning. I especially love the combination of thick lines with the more delicate shading.

Thank you all for the lovely comments! Hehe after reading them, my muse is slowly starting to finally wake up from a long hibernation! xD

Anyways, here's more of my past work!

071110copy_zpsb291fc55.jpg

161008copy_zps38fea876.jpg
The most earliest drawing that I have in my external HD. Drawn back in 2008

Last edited:
Amazing stuff, couldn't draw that in a million years...even the early one is amazing and beyond my ability!:)

Back