Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Sad reacts only

Oh hail mog sweet and divine we shall sacrifice our death to you

I mean now that we're all on the same page of who's who:

Vanessa, how can we trust you to actually kill waffles at night.

Are you guys both pulling a charade about waffles outting me to get me to "confess" if so you're doing a pretty good job

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if she did say something to you literally why would you believe her after she lied twice

Are you guys both pulling a charade about waffles outting me to get me to "confess" if so you're doing a pretty good job

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if she did say something to you literally why would you believe her after she lied twice

can you vote yourself, please?

I mean youre confirmed scum in my eyes Vanessa so Waffles saying you were didn't have any bearing.

I heard about your/Waffle's plan to lynch mog today and then you kill Waffles? I'm willing to hear it out if you have a reason as to why you wouldnt betray

*sigh*
We absolutely did not have a plan to lynch mog so idk why she said that. I offered to mog that I would help her win if she helped me survive this lynch by voting for kat. I knew at this point I couldn't win no matter what (even though I wanted to win so bad tear) because I've been doused.
However, since mog hasn't followed through with that deal yet I guess I could help you guys instead (sorry mog). I do fully intend to kill waffles if I don't get lynched because I promised her long ago I would kill her night 6, and I would feel bad if I couldn't keep that promise since she has helped me a lot. It's true I could easily turn on you at that point and kill you and win, but that would be pretty crappy of me. I've lost fair and square. I'm a better person than that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if I'm gonna lose after all this I at least want to contribute to another side winning. Getting lynched today would just be depressing.

o rip, btw you've played an extremely good game vanessa, you should be proud of yourself :) All of you guys did, really.

why D6 of all days?

Because I did calculations and I figured that N6 would be the last night, so if she didn't give me out by then I would kill her

Tbh I was gonna play charades with those two until Vanessa confessed.

To make it really short
Yes I did give away 2 members for two reasons: to buy time for mafia and to get bussed I didnt really even think i hella did

only reason why I give out vanessa im like what if you two wouldnt buy for my crap ?\_(ツ)_/? so i did actually tbh no point of hiding since she confessed

- - - Post Merge - - -

I almost had zendel ****!

- - - Post Merge - - -

RIGHT NOW im hella confused mog is suppose to be modkilled ugh

(and by my post I meant, if you agree not to lynch me today because obviously I'm getting lynched tomorrow)

Vanessa did you know why i did this distraction, to make u win thats that... just kinda depressed u gave up

Hey Panda, Dad, Ness and Trundle I'm hella sorry to fool and frame ya this is only to buy time
Endless and HEyden im sorry too even i didnt give you guys you both will die in one night evidence (refer farobi and ness)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did this to buy time for Vanessa

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mog its your choice who to vote

- - - Post Merge - - -

You have a chance to win mog just saying

there were no modkills because expedited cycles started...
Well alright, but a day/night cycle is 72 hours long, right? If she hadn't posted within that time, that'd be grounds for modkill right? This is her last post:

I intended to douse mafia for u on the off chance u mislynch tho but **** it, ive helped u guys enough now. Gl mafia tbh

This is on Dec 30th. Today is January 3rd. That's, at the very least, 72 hours in the time between the 30th and today (31st, 1st and 2nd), and even then it was 12:45ish pm EST when she last posted and its 9:00PM EST now, so that's an extra 7 hours and 15 minutes to that. So that's longer than what the original length of a day/night cycle is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I'm 24 hours off, I chopped off an extra 24. So its been 101 hours and 15 minutes since she last posted

doesn't take away from if they communicated with the host still. Stop focusing on that, all will be explained post game, focus on finishing this game

Back