Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

how is my sense of balance "terrible" in every game?

It's why I'm on the fence but your actions, particularly with the dad situation, are worrying.
When did "every game" come into play here? Idk about your judgement in previous games, but do you seriously think two people considered godfathers would be in the same mafia? That's unbalanced af

Also what in regards to Dad? Me flipping on him? Tell me with a straight face my subsequent flips after the initial one doesn't make sense. Because:

>flip 2: Dad claims. Jailer is usually self confirming. Heavy town lean
>flip 3: Glow's dead and blocked. The only known entity who know about glow and who was alive was Dad, and his role was actually not self confirmable. Scumlean
>flip 4: Ness post, and dad advocating for use of discord talking, something heavily town sided. Townlean.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mog doesnt want anything to do with the game. She didnt douse last night so i dont think she will again.
ik, it's more of a straight numbers issue than it is a her wanting to play issue.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just want this game to be over and done with at this point.

can we just make our minds up already?
dude same

i meant gameS, you criticised my judgement in games but you dont know about my judgement in previous games? is that a mistake or a contradiction?

No, it's the fact that you agreed with a post that flimsy. Your flip after being called on it is normal and so is rereading a post that you didn't read properly at first. ugh

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually dont respond to this, i dont even care about mafia as a whole at this point. lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

and this shouldn't be our focus at this point in time

i meant gameS, you criticised my judgement in games but you dont know about my judgement in previous games? is that a mistake or a contradiction?

No, it's the fact that you agreed with a post that flimsy. Your flip after being called on it is normal and so is rereading a post that you didn't read properly at first. ugh
idk why I even wrote "in games", that doesnt even make sense in the context of the sentence lol. So a mistake I suppose, I'm down with a cold and I just got off a 5 hour flight so sorry

We've been over the first thing a million times so **** me. Look at Dad's subsequent behavior. He made garbage cases, but he was still town. You have to look at the overarching actions of that person, not just nitpick one little detail unless its a bombshell, and me flipping on dad was not a bombshell

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops didnt read the post merges. But we still gotta try to finish this up, we're so close. Dont lose your steam now mdude!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I disagree - youre sus of me and I wanna clear **** up if possible. This is very relevant

to be fair, i have been sus of panda and dad as well.

i wasn't sus of chele (only one who has posted enough for me to make a judgement) and i am sus of you, so i should probably vote trundle; seeing as i have crap intuitive.

On the numbers issue: we have to lynch mog eventually but it doesn't have to be today since she ain't dousing anyone anymore

to be fair, i have been sus of panda and dad as well.

i wasn't sus of chele (only one who has posted enough for me to make a judgement) and i am sus of you, so i should probably vote trundle; seeing as i have crap intuitive.
Did you see Dad's PM w/ Waffles? Tbh I TR'd Chele/Trundle up until that myself, and i feel with the crap reading this game (I had Abe/Heyden/Chele as pretty strong town fml)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The issue doesnt lie in mog not dousing anyone. The issue lies in that currently its 4/3, and we are 100% confident in mog being scum, and she said gl to mafia so I consider her as someone whod side with maf and not help with a maj

Did you see Dad's PM w/ Waffles? Tbh I TR'd Chele/Trundle up until that myself, and i feel with the crap reading this game (I had Abe/Heyden/Chele as pretty strong town fml)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The issue doesnt lie in mog not dousing anyone. The issue lies in that currently its 4/3, and we are 100% confident in mog being scum, and she said gl to mafia so I consider her as someone whod side with maf and not help with a maj

But then someones gonna die tonight oif we dont lynch scum. In addition, scum can do a big "**** you" and kill waffles instead meaning waffles wins.

yeah im sus of trundle, dont know if you seen my post. heh

i started to become more weary of Heyden as time went on, Abe i was oblivious too and Chele's behaviour highly differed from her other game which makes sense for her to do as mafia to be fair, keep in mind we have never seen her play as town; so we cant distinguish her town and scum play. Which is an advantage for her.

Trundle seems like the best bet but if he's not scum we absolutely have to lynch scum tomorrow
Its LYLO today, not tomorrow. I agree w/ Trundle, but say it's not him. Tomorrow its 3/3 if 3rd parties dont vote/side with maf, and I think the two 3rds would.

Its LYLO today, not tomorrow. I agree w/ Trundle, but say it's not him. Tomorrow its 3/3 if 3rd parties dont vote/side with maf, and I think the two 3rds would.

Wait so third parties can just say ok we side with scum and then it's game over?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought it literally had to be 1 scum and 1 town left and third parties were irrelevant

Wait so third parties can just say ok we side with scum and then it's game over?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought it literally had to be 1 scum and 1 town left and third parties were irrelevant

Waffles wincon is to be killed at night though and Mog has tstandinst person standing

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ffs * to be last person standing

I mean in a way. You need a majority to lynch. If the 3rd parties dont vote in a 2/1/2 situation, then scum wins. If itd be arso or maf is the question, but it sure wouldnt be town

i think mog "surrendered" as third party and waffles basically gave up.

i dont know if a third part surrendering is a thing tho.

I mean in a way. You need a majority to lynch. If the 3rd parties dont vote in a 2/1/2 situation, then scum wins. If itd be arso or maf is the question, but it sure wouldnt be town
Brain fart thought it was majority lynch instead of plurality

It could still work as long as the 3rd prties dont actively side with mafia, but the two townies would have to be fast

Hi guys i havent check the thread that much lately so happy new year and god bless yall

I cant give too much information because its against the rules

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you wanna lynch a scum the better so no kp left thus i think mog and town win or whatever im jot really sure the hostile win con is

If you are not entirely sure then lynch mog to buy time

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhhh no dont ask for more info

If it's LYLO you can't lynch me today. Waffles still hasn't provided chat logs which basically clears me

Back