Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Furthurmore I stand by my Dad/Dedenne/Sensai team theory, and I feel it's strengthened by Sensai being unwilling to switch from Panda in any circumstances.

Also want to bring this up from Glow. I have no idea if Farobi gave Glow's role to anyone(though I'd like to think we wouldn't do to the value of Glow's role), but it'd be in the green's

Dad
Farobi

town imo:
Chele
Zendel
Kat
Mogyay
Waffles

No clue lol require ISO but there's scum within:
Hayden
Vanessa
Panda
Evan
Ness
Dedenne

scum:
Endless or Dolby
Sensai

The only way I see Dad is town is if Glow's role was given to the wrong person, which means the greens. If Dad is town, Kat is almost certainly not mafia, I'm pretty sure Chele was offline all of N1, leaving Waffles, Mog, and Zendal to have received their roles. Personally don't see Glow just giving her role to any of those. On a side note, I can see a Waffles/Panda team if I'm wrong on Dad, as Waffles was more than willing to get the lynch off of Panda specifically and on to Dad

Furthurmore I stand by my Dad/Dedenne/Sensai team theory, and I feel it's strengthened by Sensai being unwilling to switch from Panda in any circumstances.

Also want to bring this up from Glow. I have no idea if Farobi gave Glow's role to anyone(though I'd like to think we wouldn't do to the value of Glow's role), but it'd be in the green's

The only way I see Dad is town is if Glow's role was given to the wrong person, which means the greens. If Dad is town, Kat is almost certainly not mafia, I'm pretty sure Chele was offline all of N1, leaving Waffles, Mog, and Zendal to have received their roles. Personally don't see Glow just giving her role to any of those. On a side note, I can see a Waffles/Panda team if I'm wrong on Dad, as Waffles was more than willing to get the lynch off of Panda specifically and on to Dad

So youre saying that my "unwillingness" to switch from Panda is pure scum play? You're telling me that nothing Panda has done in this game, such as piggybacking off everyone during EOD1 and slyly voting evan during the chaos, is not scum tell?

glow was barely in the thread so i cant imagine her communication with many ppl tbh. maybe in the last few minutes (or hayden since theyre outside mafia friends). um my only problem with all this (and u both make good cases) is why couldnt it just be a random kill? i mean glow always dies night 1 bc she is bad ass, i dont think its implausible to think maf just wanted her out the way. idk i town read dolby and honestly i believed dad's claim so i'm a little confused tbh.. time to read through and cry

- - - Post Merge - - -

So youre saying that my "unwillingness" to switch from Panda is pure scum play? You're telling me that nothing Panda has done in this game, such as piggybacking off everyone during EOD1 and slyly voting evan during the chaos, is not scum tell?

idk maybe. i mean i'm not that far off that description tbh and you haven't even mentioned me

I 100% believe that it's Dad/Dedenne and I mentioned in an earlier post that there were more than a few people who I would switch out with you. I don't believe that it's a pure scum play, but unwillingness to switch to Dad when he's second competing wagon is a huge red flag to me

i'm not saying panda doesn't look scummy but u're determination when ur usually quite unsure is kinda weird!!!

I've seen better **** come out of someones backside.

When I say concrete evidence, I mean in ways you can prove of your role. For example, if we assume the person making these cryptic messages at the beginning of each day phase gives the message to Toad during the night, then this person can prove their role to someone by telling them the message before the night ends and if the message is indeed correct, then they have proven their role as the messenger or whatever its called. Thats the sort of concrete evidence I mean.

FTR I'm almost positive the arsonist is the one writing the messages because of how it was like "believe the doused claim if you will", so I don't think anyone would admit to that (altho i know this was just an example)

normally I would, but it's Christmas so I'm not reading up on the entire thread. can two different people give me a summary of everything that has happened in their own eyes

I dont remember agreeing panda lynch im just hella confused cuz her playstyle is way the same compare to previous games just inactive and decent content but w/e its xmas and i remember how busy she was i know cuz sometimes i check discord just give her a break

I want to know who else did Farobi open up with and ofc im not frigging thinking straight (drinking cuz its xmas) I'm hella sure that he did not only share infos to Dad and Glow but anyone else who always contact with Farobi we still have two things to dead with who the **** did farobi open up with those infos and the god damn arso this is one of a hella crazy setup if you ask me smh

idk maybe. i mean i'm not that far off that description tbh and you haven't even mentioned me

Mog you came in during the middle of the chaos and shown genuine confusion as to what was happening. Panda on the other hand was trying to blend in with everyone else and in the thick of it, tried to vote evan.

Rn I'm leaning towards Dad as maf but if he was somehow confirmed jailor I would be inclined to look at Dolby tbh. Also I don't really think Kat is maf anymore, especially if dad lied about jailing her
I'm voting panda for now tho because I'm pretty sold on her being arso or maf

FTR I'm almost positive the arsonist is the one writing the messages because of how it was like "believe the doused claim if you will", so I don't think anyone would admit to that (altho i know this was just an example)

What makes you think its the arsonist making these messages?

Arso can make death notes too? This should be interesting taught to keep in mind

Arsonist can’t usually send messages can they? I always thought it was a town crier or something but it does make sense if the “believe the douse claim” message came from arso

What makes you think its the arsonist making these messages?

"Believe the douse claim if you will". That's either Heyden being stupid (which I see no reason for him to do, but I initially thought the D1 message was from him) or the arso taunting us

normally I would, but it's Christmas so I'm not reading up on the entire thread. can two different people give me a summary of everything that has happened in their own eyes

Punchy was lynched day 1 after a flipping lot of switching back and forth last minute. He was town. Glow and Farobi were killed n1. Farobi was an outted detective, Glow was a not outted bus driver but it appears that maf somehow knew she was bus driver even though she even told a couple people via PM. There is a probably 3rd party arsonist who doused endless and heyden. Dad claimed jailor but a lot of people don't believe him because he jailed Kat who didn't get a PM notification and also that doesn't really make sense as a jailing choice. Evan is practically confirmed town because he thought he had been lynched day 1 (he had the same number of votes as punchy but punchy reached maj first) and said his role since he thought he was dead.

wtf, who am i piggybacking off of ? and how did i slyly vote for Evan ? i explained my vote earlier, but you refuse to except it. so what happens when i get lynched and flip green ? can town lynch you next ?

First of all, regarding Dolby's assault on Dad:
Funnily enough, I actually follow most of Dolby's points. I don't think he's stretched anything too far, and I think his points are perfectly reasonable. (Especially with regard to assuming you'd get a quicktopic with your jailee when your jailing was a night action)
However, Dolby is most likely incorrect.
Why? Because last night's kills make absolutely no sense unless Dad is in fact jailer.
Or, more to the point, only make sense should a jailer exists, and in the event that a jailer exists, it's Dad.

Why? Because there's no way that busdriver was the only protective role in the game. That's wildly unlikely - and more to the point, mafia have no good reason to assume there isn't any. Yet they were comfortable killing both glow and Farobi.

What this suggests is that they were comfortable with the assumption that there would be no protective role one either. The only reasonable method they could've come to this assumption is if there existed a protective role that had a good reason to not target either of them. The only protective role that fits this description is jailer, because targeting either of them would've blocked them as well.

Consequently, I'm chunking Dad's play down to him ****ting the bed, and would be nothing but absolutely and completely floored if he flipped mafia. (Or TP)

With regard to the PM between Panda and I:
I honestly can't be bothered fetching it. The entirety of the contents are her asking if I'm willing to tell her my role in return for her telling me her role. The only reason this is relevant is because that's a strategy called "scouting". If you're asking that question, then you're going to claim villager. This is why I said no when she asked me, because by asking that question I'd already learnt her role.
The reason Third party is extremely unlikely to do "scouting" is because it limits your own options as a cost for obtaining a small amount of information. This is much, much more useful for a member of a team than someone flying solo. Consequently, I really doubt Panda is mafia.

Now, to the most important thing - who is arsonist. If we don't get them soon, a bunch of people will blow up and change the game into a likely extremely disadvantageous state.
Am I biased because I'm one of those people? Yes. But that's beside the point.

I've narrowed down to this list:
Dolby
Mog
Sensai
Dedenne (I ISO'd her, and at no point does she make any connection between Arsonist and Mafia - moreover, she doesn't show any surprise whatsoever at most people claiming that it's third party. This is honestly my leading read for Arsonist. The only thing that makes me hesitant at all is this post where Dedenne states she "75% believe [my] doused claim". Why 75% Dedenne? What reason would you have to doubt that it was legitimate? Do you think, for example, that both Heyden I are mafia and we're lying about it? I really want clarification here.)

The reason I haven't put Chele(Trundle) or Zendel on this list is because I was doused n1. Given that I was townread by almost everyone day 1, this means that it's likely that arsonist was actively following the thread - not too telling by itself, but given that neither of these two were, I believe it's unlikely that either is arsonist.

I think Dedenne and Panda are definitely compatible, and so’s Dedenne/Dad, but the problem is do I believe Dolby or Dad? And if Dad isn’t scum then how would that affect my Dedenne/Panda reads? I don’t think it’s possible to ISO dolby in a reasonable timeframe cuz he’s a talkative mofo as always, but perhaps I should study him more, reread him, and see if I can (a) better deduce his alignment and (b) determine possible teammates. With me cleaning Christmas that may be a challenge

Back